Season 1 of Madden 23 Ultimate Team is only sixty days long and it's already underway so you'll need to start earning rewards quickly.
From which Challenges to complete and the rewards available, we're going to give you a guide on how to get the most out of MUT 23 Season 1.
Time to hit the gridiron and start grinding rewards.
Madden 23 Ultimate Team Season 1 Guide
If you've already built your Madden 23 Ultimate Team, it'll be good to start earning rewards as we barrel through Season 1.
The list of rewards is pretty great but the question is, how can you add them to your lineup? That's what we're going to go over, especially with how many different MUT challenges are available.
The first thing we'll do is list the rewards that are available in MUT 23, keep in mind that you can earn 140K Coins throughout the season.
Here are the rewards available:
- Level 2: John Madden Coach Item
- Level 11: 83 OVR HB Miles Sanders
- Level 21: 85 OVR MLB Zach Cunningham
- Level 28: Gameday MUT 23 Pack
- Level 31: 87 OVR WR Ceedee Lamb
- Level 38: Gameday MUT 23 Pack
- Level 40: Elite MUT 23 Pack
- Level 41: 89 OVR CB Stephon Gilmore
- Level 51: 91 OVR TE Dave Casper
Now that we've covered the rewards available, let's go over how you can earn XP and level up in Madden 23 Ultimate Team.
MUT 23 Team Captains Challenge
The Team Captains Challenge in MUT 23 will not only give you a ton of XP but will reward you with a Team Captain for your lineup.
The Madden 23 Ultimate Team cards available include Keyshawn Johnson, Sam Adams, Eric Allen, and Larry Csonka.
The Challenges are pretty easy and you can earn 200 coins and XP for each of the Madden 23 Ultimate Team challenges you complete.
Here's how each of them work:
- Keyshawn Johnson Challenge
- Pass for 50+ yards in the 1st quarter
- Bonus - Score a passing touchdown
- Larry Csonka Challenge:
- Score a rushing TD
- Bonus - Rush for 30+ yards in the 1st quarter
- Sam Adams Challenge
- Get a first down in the 1st quarter
- Bonus - Don't allow more than 40 yards this drive
- Eric Allen Challenge
- Don't allow more than 30 yards in the 1st quarter
- Bonus - Intercept a pass
Another area where you can really earn rewards and XP in Madden 23 Ultimate Team is by completing Solo Battles.
Completing Solo Battles in MUT 23
Solo Battles will pit you against teams that have similar overall ratings as your Madden 23 Ultimate Team and you can decide the difficulty.
Depending on how high you set the difficulty, you'll earn XP, rewards and coins as well. Careful though, you only get four per day.
Playing on All-Pro or All-Madden difficulty is the best way to earn the most rewards. The only thing we'd suggest is not quitting a game because you'll receive little to no points, you could even receive a penalty.
Using Solo Battles is a great way to test your Madden 23 Ultimate Team lineup and playbook.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.