Madden 22 Zero Chill has been bringing tons of exciting new content to Ultimate Team over the holidays, and that's going out with a bang as Part 4 is now arriving.
We've got all the details on when Madden 22 Zero Chill Part 4 hits Ultimate Team and which players are joining this final chapter of the promo.
Madden 22 Zero Chill Part 4 Release Date
While it looked like Zero Chill had already delivered their finale with Release 3 and all the players included there, the latest official Madden 22 Ultimate Team schedule indicates it isn't over yet.
In what is a bit of a post-Christmas surprise, we've now got Zero Chill Release 4 arriving on Wednesday, December 29, 2021 in Madden 22 Ultimate Team.
We don't know exactly what time the new cards will go live in Madden Ultimate Team, but it could be as early as Noon ET.
They were expected earlier this morning, but the sudden passing of legendary namesake John Madden and the team's understandable rush to honor him with an in-game message may end up slightly postponing the arrival of Release 4.
Fortunately, we already know everything that's coming as all of the Zero Chill Part 4 players have been revealed by the official Madden Ultimate Team account on Twitter.
All Zero Chill Release 4 Players Revealed
For the final major Zero Chill release, we've added yet another 16 amazing players to the program in Madden 22 Ultimate Team.
That brings the grand total between all four parts, Stocking Stuffers, and Ghosts of Madden to at least 164 new players not including the Holiday Edition and Frozen LTDs or Frozen Bo Knows Legends.
While this was a smaller group, it's still an exciting one with four huge new Out of Position players, and there's one just about every player will be clamoring for.
Michael Vick has often been seen as a powerful fan-favorite and sometimes almost game-breaking player in Madden, and his new card puts him at halfback instead of quarterback.
Without further ado, here are all of the players for Zero Chill Release 4:
Zero Chill Elites - Part 4
- Morgan Moses (RT) - 83 OVR - New York Jets
- Quez Watkins (WR) - 83 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- Cameron Brate (TE) - 85 OVR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Jordyn Brooks (LOLB) - 85 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- John Miller (RG) - 87 OVR - Carolina Panthers
- Logan Wilson (MLB) - 87 OVR - Cincinnati Bengals
- James Daniels (LG) - 89 OVR - Chicago Bears
- Eric Tomlinson (TE) - 89 OVR - Baltimore Ravens
- OOP Haloti Ngata (SS) - 91 OVR - Baltimore Ravens
- Chase Roullier (C) - 91 OVR - Washington Football Team
Zero Chill Heroes - Part 4
- Darius Slay Jr (CB) - 93 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- OOP Robert Woods (TE) - 93 OVR - Los Angeles Rams
- OOP D.K. Metcalf (CB) - 93 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- OOP Michael Vick (HB) - 93 OVR - Atlanta Falcons
Zero Chill Champions - Part 4
- Bobby Wagner (MLB) - 95 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- Kyler Murray (QB) - 95 OVR - Arizona Cardinals
While these mark the final major player drop of Zero Chill, there's still a bit more content arriving as the program wraps up throughout the next week.
What's next for Zero Chill in Madden Ultimate Team?
They've yet to reveal any details past the mention on their weekly schedule, but we've got a good idea of what kinds of content Zero Chill will bring this time.
On top of that, fans will get all of this Ultimate Team content as Zero Chill wraps up:
- Daily Rewards: 2,500 Snowflakes (don't forget to login)
- Monday, December 27: Frozen Bo Knows Release 3, Holiday Edition LTDs Release 1 (Available for 48 Hours)
- Wednesday, December 29: Zero Chill Release 4, Holiday Edition LTDs Release 2 (Available for 48 Hours), Missions Release 4, Challenges Release 7, Sets Release 7
- Friday, December 31: Frozen LTDs Release (Available for 72 Hours), Chill Chapter Epilogue
- Wednesday, January 5: Zero Chill Program Ends, All Snowflake Currency Expires
That leaves everyone just one week to wrap things up, and particularly to spend all your Snowflakes on packs or other shop rewards.
Some aspects of the program will remain after it expires, such as Sets, and we often see Challenges and Missions extended at least a few weeks out after the core of the promo concludes.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.