The Madden 22 Super Bowl promo is bringing football's biggest game to Ultimate Team, and the first part of this program has already arrived.
We've got details on all new players in Madden 22 Super Bowl Part 1 so you can take a look at exactly what is a must-have for your Ultimate Team.
Madden 22 Super Bowl Part 1 Release Date
After a bit of a lull following the Playoffs promo, we've finally learned that the next major program to hit Madden 22 Ultimate Team will indeed be the Super Bowl promo.
The program was confirmed on the latest edition of Good Morning Madden, and we then got the full reveals of all players in a special Madden stream on their official Twitch on Thursday, February 3, 2022.
The cards are now officially live in-game as of 10:16am ET on Friday, February 4, 2022. We're expecting at least one more drop for this program, likely two, in the next few weeks.
These drops will likely follow a similar reveal schedule as well with most players revealed Thursday and the drop itself going live on Friday.
Madden 22 Super Bowl Release 1: All Players Revealed
After some early teasers, we finally have details on all the players being dropped in the first part of the Madden 22 Super Bowl program.
The big focus this week was Super Bowl Past, and these cards highlight players who balled out in previous years. While unconfirmed, this likely means the next one or two drops could be Super Bowl Present and Super Bowl Future based on how that game goes.
Without further ado, here are all the new players coming to Madden 22 Ultimate Team in Super Bowl Part 1:
Super Bowl Release 1 Elites
- Thomas Morstead (P) - 86 OVR - New Orleans Saints
- Star Lotulelei (DT) - 86 OVR - Carolina Panthers
- Cam Gill (ROLB) - 86 OVR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Nick Foles (WR) - 86 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- Aaron Stinnie (LG) - 88 OVR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Josh Norman (CB) - 88 OVR - Carolina Panthers
- Devin McCourty (FS) - 88 OVR - New England Patriots
- Jared Goff (QB) - 88 OVR - Los Angeles Rams
- Bashaud Breeland (CB) - 90 OVR - Kansas City Chiefs
- Justin Britt (RT) - 90 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- Samson Ebukam (LOLB) - 90 OVR - Los Angeles Rams
- Halapoulivaati Vaitai (RG) - 90 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- Robert Alford (CB) - 92 OVR - Atlanta Falcons
- Danny Amendola (WR) - 92 OVR - New England Patriots
- Bruce Irvin (LOLB) - 92 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- James White (HB) - 92 OVR - New England Patriots
Super Bowl Release 1 Heroes
- David Andrews (C) - 95 OVR - New England Patriots
- Zach Ertz (TE) - 95 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- Linval Joseph (DT) - 95 OVR - New York Giants
- Marshawn Lynch (HB) - 95 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
- Tyrann Mathieu (SS) - 95 OVR - Kansas City Chiefs
- Malik Jackson (RE) - 95 OVR - Denver Broncos
- Matt Ryan (QB) - 95 OVR - Atlanta Falcons
- Devin White (MLB) - 95 OVR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Super Bowl Release 1 Champions
- Ronnie Lott (FS) - 97 OVR - San Francisco 49ers
- Larry Fitzgerald (WR) - 97 OVR - Arizona Cardinals
Super Bowl Release 1 LTDs
- Demarcus Ware (ROLB) - 97 OVR - Denver Broncos
- Marcus Allen (HB) - 97 OVR - Las Vegas Raiders
Super Bowl Release 1 Special Players
- NAT Rasul Douglas (CB) - 95 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- NCAT Percy Harvin (WR) - 94 OVR - Seattle Seahawks
The official Madden 22 Awards also arrived this week, and we've got more details here on all the players being honored for how much they're used in this year's game.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.