Madden 22 Sugar Rush is a new coming to Madden Ultimate Team. The first reveal is set for tonight on Good Morning Madden.
One player has already been revealed and we'll do our own reveal for the 99 OVR Ed Reed card below.
Let's go over what you need to know about the Madden 22 Sugar Rush promo.
Latest - First Sugar Rush card revealed
Our first Madden 22 Sugar Rush card has been revealed as the 99 OVR Ed Reed, however, there's something very interesting about this card.
This particular card is at the QB position, giving you a speedy Ed Reed leading the offense. The question is, will all cards be like this?
We'll be sure to deliver the rest of the cards as we receive them during the Special Sugar Rush Stream happening tonight.
You can tune into the stream on Twitch.tv/EAMADDENNFL which will start at 7 PM ET.
Madden 22 Sugar Rush
It seems that Madden Ultimate Team is continuing its effort to keep the MUT 22 hub updated with all of the latest content.
This time, the Madden 22 Sugar Rush could bring some Easter-themed cards to the platform, but we'll be sure to keep you updated when they're finally revealed on Good Morning Madden.
The new content schedule has been released for this week in Madden 22. There will be three Good Morning Madden streams, one on Wednesday, April 6th and two on Thursday, April 7th.
We've attached the times below:
- Wednesday, April 6 @ 10:30 AM ET
- Thursday, April 7 @ 10:30 AM ET
- Thursday, April 7 @ 7:00 PM ET
With the evening reveal, we think the first set of Madden 22 Sugar Rush cards will be revealed on Thursday, April 7th.
Build your own 99 OVR player in MUT 22
Another promo in Madden 22 is the Golden Ticket promo where players can build their own 99 OVR player. The first chance to enter was on March 31st.
Multiple players received their 99 OVR players and they're beginning to be rolled into the MUT 22 Marketplace.
Once the players are revealed for the Madden 22 Sugar Rush, we'll compare them and reveal their ratings as well.
Here are some of the rules regarding the Madden 22 Golden Ticket promo:
- Golden Ticket players must be built off a base player item that has already been released in Madden Ultimate Team this year.
- Golden Ticket players cannot be players that have retired from the NFL during the previous season (In other words, Legends are good; however, players who retired this year are not. E.g. Ben Roethlisberger).
- Golden Ticket players cannot use Icons from the Superstar KO mode.
- Golden Ticket players will get a team chemistry slot. Team chemistry will operate the same way it does for the Veterans program in that the team chemistries available will only be those that the player played for in the NFL in a regular season game.
- Golden Ticket players will get a secondary position chemistry slot (if it applies to them).
- Golden Ticket players will be stand alone player items and will not be eligible to go into Power Ups.
- Winners get to choose which Tier 3 Buckets they want available on their Golden Ticket player. The only restriction is it must be from an archetype from that position. (E.g. Winner could choose for Michael Vick to have a Field General, Strong Arm, Improviser and Scrambler QB ability bucket).
- Golden Ticket Players will receive a 5th ability bucket.
- Winners can choose the archetype for all ability buckets.
- Golden Ticket Players still need to hit the thresholds for abilities.
- Physical ratings will be handled by the MUT Team but winners will be able to choose up to 5 skill ratings they want to see boosted. (Physical attributes like strength, speed, acceleration, agility, change of direction, jumping, throw power, injury, stamina cannot be chosen)
Once the Madden 22 Sugar Rush cards are announced, we'll have a running list of them below.
For more articles like this, take a look at our Madden page.