Madden 22 ratings reveal week has all built towards the final focus going to quarterbacks, and that includes a new 99 Club member.
We've finally learned how the top quarterbacks in the league ranked, and there was only one who could claim the 99 Club and the highest rated spot for Madden 22.
Patrick Mahomes returns to 99 Club in Madden 22
Despite the fact that Tom Brady was able to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a Super Bowl Championship, he won't get to be called the best in Madden 22.
That honor belongs to the other man on this year's cover: Patrick Mahomes.
Just like he did last year, Mahomes becomes the highest rated quarterback in the game and enters the 99 Club for the third time.
It's a great moment of bragging rights for the 25-year-old Mahomes, and the Kansas City Chiefs starter finds himself ahead of fellow cover athlete Tom Brady.
Top 10 Quarterback Ratings in Madden 22
While Mahomes is definitely the player who takes center stage by earning that top spot, he's far from alone in the list of best quarterbacks this year.
Tom Brady, fresh off his Super Bowl Championship win and arguably the only other "GOAT" in the league, at least based on the marketing used for the cover reveal, lands a whole two spots behind Mahomes.
Without further ado, here are the other players who earned top quarterback ratings:
- Matt Ryan, QB, Atlanta Falcons - 85 OVR
- Ryan Tannehill, QB, Tennessee Titans - 87 OVR
- Dak Prescott, QB, Dallas Cowboys - 87 OVR
- Josh Allen, QB, Buffalo Bills - 88 OVR
- Deshaun Watson, QB, Houston Texans - 90 OVR
- Lamar Jackson, QB, Baltimore Ravens - 91 OVR
- Russell Wilson, QB, Seattle Seahawks - 94 OVR
- Aaron Rodgers, QB, Green Bay Packers - 96 OVR
- Tom Brady, QB, Tampa Bay Buccaneers - 97 OVR
- Patrick Mahomes, QB, Kansas City Chiefs - 99 OVR
Aaron Rodgers may have earned the right to be called the NFL MVP last year, but he slips just out of the top pair with a 96 OVR rating.
There's sure to be plenty of debate as the NFL season gets underway in the coming weeks and each of these players tries to prove themselves as the real top QB in the NFL.