Earlier today Aaron Donald was announced as a Madden 23 99 Club member, tieing Peyton Manning for the most appearances ever.
It should be no surprise that Aaron Donald became a 99 Club Member. However, the list is really thin this year, which we'll take a look at below.
Aaron Donald a 6X 99 Club Member
Making the 99 Club in Madden 23 is huge considering there are only ever a few members that make the list each year.
Aaron Donald now has more 99 Club appearances than even Tom Brady. There's only one player that has as many appearances, Peyton Manning.
In 2021, Donald had 38 tackles, 12.5 sacks and four forced fumbles. Even if his stats aren't convincing enough his ability to put pressure on quarterbacks that he deserves this Madden 23 99 Club nod.
Now, let's take a look at the rest of the elusive club members.
PRE ORDER NOW: Secure your copy of Madden 23 before it arrives
Current Madden 23 99 Club Members
The 99 Club is an exclusive group and it's definitely getting even thinner this year. Even players like Cooper Kupp were left out of it this time.
With the Madden 23 ratings continuing to be released, the next thing we should learn is who the top-rated quarterbacks in the game.
There aren't many days left in Ratings Week for Madden 23, so we might only see on more addition to the 99 Club.
Here's the current list of 99 Club members in Madden 23:
- Davante Adams - WR - Las Vegas Raiders
- Trent Williams - LT - San Francisco 49ers
- Myles Garrett - DE - Cleveland Browns
- Aaron Donald - DT - Los Angeles Rams
Now, let's take a look at some of the top defensive tackles in the game that were revealed today.
Defensive Tackle Ratings in M23
The defensive tackle Madden 23 ratings were revealed today and Vita Vea is leading the list (aside from Aaron Donald).
Vea has put together some impressive seasons so his 93 OVR isn't very shocking. Let's take a look at some of the others.
Not very many defensive tackles hit the 90+ mark. Only Jonathan Allen, Chris Jones, and DeForest Buckner were the only others to reach the coveted 90+ threshold.
Here are the top ten defensive tackles in Madden 23:
- Vita Vea (DT) - 93 OVR - Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Jonathan Allen (DT) - 92 OVR - Washington Commanders
- Chris Jones (DT) - 91 OVR - Kansas City Chiefs
- DeForest Buckner (DT) - 90 OVR - Indianapolis Colts
- Kenny Clark (DT) - 89 OVR - Green Bay Packers
- Fletcher Cox (DT) - 88 OVR - Philadelphia Eagles
- Michael Pierce (DT) - 88 OVR - Baltimore Ravens
- Da'Ron Payne (DT) - 87 OVR - Washington Commanders
- Quinnen Williams (DT) - 86 OVR - New York Jets
- D.J. Reader (DT) - 84 OVR - Cincinnati Bengals
To check out the full list of defensive tackles and their Madden 23 ratings, follow this link.