Riot has expanded its popular League of Legends game to mobile with Wild Rift. Released in late 2020, the game has since become popular and continues to grow. Similarly, the game has frequent patches to improve itself like League of Legends.
With the Icons Global tournament still happening, there aren't as many major changes in this patch. However, as a sub-patch it kind of makes sense.
So let's look at what Riot has been up to these past months as we look at the 3.2c patch notes for Wild Rift.
Don't Miss: Discover Razer's Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
Wild Rift Champion changes
Wild Rift patch 3.2c is bringing some Champion changes.
Fizz has struggled in recent matches due to the several nerfs he received in patch 3. Therefore, with the new buff to his kit, perhaps he will be as strong as he is in League of Legends.
Soraka's sustain has always been undeniably strong. Unfortunately for us support mains, Riot noticed this and has decided to reduce her healing scaling. Bummer.
- Sear - Stun duration: 1.5s → 1.75s
- Urchin Strike - Base damage: 10/30/50/70 → 20/40/60/80
- Howling Gale - Time required for the whirlwind to reach its destination: 1.25s → 1s
- Zephyr - Projectile speed increased.
- Death Lotus - Base damage: 350/550/750 → 400/600/800
- Double Up - Projectile speed increase.
- Starcall - Total Rejuvenation healing: 60/90/120/150 + 45% Ability Power → 60/80/100/120 + 35% Ability Power
- Damnation - Bonus Armor and Ability Power per Soul: 1.5 → 2
Wild Rift Accessories
This patch would not be complete without some accessories goodies. Accessories can be earned or purchased in-game. Additionally, new accessories are added to each patch. These are the newly added accessories to boost the cosmetics in your game.
Baubles: Dawn & Dusk
Emotes: You Wanna Go?; *shrug*
Recalls: Chaotic Order
Dawnbringer Riven and Nightbringer Yasuo will be coming to the store. Certainly, there has recently been a desire in the community for more skins. Subsequently, Riot has delivered by bringing these gorgeous skins into the game.
Free rotation champions
The champion rotation in this patch will be as follows:
- June 30 to July 6: Corki, Diana, Evelynn, Irelia, Jhin, Lee Sin, Nami, Orianna, Senna, Sett
- July 7 to July 15: Aurelion Sol, Brand, Kai’sa, Malphite, Nautilus, Nunu & Willump, Pyke, Shyvana, Vayne, Wukong
This means that the newly buffed Brand can be played for free from July 7 to July 15. Things are about to heat up...
For more articles like this, take a look at our League Of Legends and More page.