League of Legends has reached a big shift with the 11.6 update.
The full patch notes have been revealed, bringing tons of buffs and nerfs for over a dozen champions and items as well as a new set of Battle Academia skins.
Let's go over everything that has arrived in the LoL 11.6 update.
LoL 11.6 arrived on March 17th at 9am EST.
Here are the big final changes coming in LoL 11.6.
A dozen champions are getting changes in LoL 11.6.
- Base Stats - Health decreased from 575 to 500, HP per level increased from 95 to 105.
- Passive - Energy Restore removed.
- Five Point Strike (Q) - Energy Cost reduced from 120-100 to 130-70, no longer deals bonus damage to minions at level 9.
- Twilight Shroud (W) - Now also increases max energy by 80.
- Shuriken Flip (E) - Total Damage increased from 100-380 (+70% AD) (+100% AP) to 100-450 (+85% AD) (120% AP). Percentage of total damage on initial hit reduced from 50% to 30%. Percentage of total damage on second hit increased from 50% to 70%.
- Perfect Execution (R) - R1 Damage Type changed from Physical to Magic. R1 damage amount increased from 125/225/325 (+50% bonus AD) to 80/220/360 (+50% bonus AD) (+30% AP).
- Hyper (W) - Bonus Base Damage decreased from 10/20/30/40/50 to 0/10/20/30/40.
- Rampage (Q) - Damage decreased from 60-228 to 60-208.
- Lay Waste (Q) - Damage decreased from 45-125 (90-250) to 45-115 (90-230)
- Distortion (W) - Mana cost decreased from 60-120 to 60-100.
- Lilting Lullaby (R) - Cooldown increased from 130-90 to 150-110 seconds.
- Phantom Undertow (E) - Cooldown decreased from 15 to 15/14/13/12/11 seconds.
- Dominus (R) - Bonus Health decreased from 250-750 to 250-550.
- Passive - Attack Speed increased from 80% to 125%.
- Kingslayer (W) - CD decreased from 13-7 to 13-6 seconds. Cost decreased from 70-110 to 60-100. Heal ratio decreased from 50% to 45% AP.
- Purge (W) - On-hit modifier reduced from 75% to 50%
- Xin Zhao
- Passive - Heal amount decreased from 70-112 (+10% AD) (+40% AP) to 7-92 (+10% AD) (+55% AP).
- Three Talon Strike (Q) - Bonus Physical Damage decreased from 20/28/36/44/52 to 16/25/34/43/52.
- Wind Becomes Lightning (W) - Cooldown decreased from 12-8 to 12-6 seconds. W2 range increased from 900 to 1000. Mana cost increased from 45 to 60. W2 AP ratio increased from 0% to 50%. W cast time increased from 0.5-0.4 (based on attack speed) to 0.5. Reduced minion damage decreased from 50% to 50%-0% from levels 1-16. W2 now challenges champions/monsters and provides vision of the target for 3 seconds. Thrust damage increases by up to 33% based on critical strike chance. Visual clarity update for hitbox.
- Audacious Charge (E) - Cooldown decreased from 12 to 11 seconds. Dash speed decreased from 3000 to 2500. Cast range is increased to 1100 on Challenged targets.
- Crescent Guard (R) - Duration increased from 3 (extended by basic attacks and spells) to 5 seconds.
- Frenzied Maul (W) - Heal against wounded monsters increased from 50% to 100%.
- Sky Splitter (E) - Damage cap increased from 150-750 to 750 at all ranks.
More than a dozen items are getting changes in LoL 11.6.
- Blade of the Ruined King
- Life Steal decreased from 12% to 10%. Siphon Damage increased from 40-120 to 40-150.
- Immortal Shieldbow
- Lifesteal reduced from 12% to 10%. Lifeline Lifesteal removed (no longer grants 15% lifesteal for 8 seconds). Lifeline added, now grants 13-35 AD when triggered. Shield increased from 250-700 to 300-800.
- Ironspike Whip
- Total cost reduced from 1200 to 1100 gold. Cooldown increased from 15 to 20 seconds.
- Liandry's Anguish
- Torment Magic Penetration no longer grants 5% magic pen per second against burning targets. Torment Bonus Damage now grants up to 12% bonus magic damage to champions based on their bonus health (maximum 1250 bonus health)
- Luden's Tempest
- New Effect: Dealing ability damage to champions reduces cooldown by 0.5s (max 6 per ability).
- Rabadon's Deathcap
- Cost decreased from 3800 to 3600 gold.
- Seeker's Armguard
- Armor per kill decreased from 1 to 0.5. Max armor reduced from 30 to 15.
- Shureliya's Battlesong
- Inspire Cooldown decreased from 90 seconds to 75 seconds.
- Sterak's Gage
- Bloodlust Healing from each stack reduced by 50% beyond the first.
- Health decreased from 300 to 200.
- Sunfire Aegis
- Ability Haste increased from 15 to 20. Immolate damage per stack increased from +10% to +12%.
- Verdant Barrier
- MR per kill reduced from 0.5 to 0.3. Max MR per kill reduced from 15 to 9. Ability Power decreased from 25 to 20.
- Void Staff
- Ability Power increased from 65 to 70. Cost increased from 2500 to 2700.
LoL 11.6 introduces some awesome new skins from the Battle Academia set.
- Battle Academia Caitlyn
- Battle Academia Garen
- Battle Academia Leona
- Battle Academia Leona Prestige Edition
- Battle Academia Wukong
- Battle Academia Yone
- Base heal increased from 70 to 90.
- Teleport now removes Homestart and Homeguard. Bonus movement speed increased from 30-50% to 50% at all levels. Cooldown decreased from 420-240 to 420-210.
- Fleet Footwork
- Heal ratio decreased from 30% AP to 20% AP
- Ravenous Hunter
- Base Omnivamp removed. Omnivamp per stack reduced from 1.7% to 1.5%.
- League Client: Rewrote the code that was responsible for constantly alerting players with multiple Key Fragment notifications (we'll also be keeping a close eye on it)
- League Client: Fixed a player presence data issue where people in your lobby would not appear as Online and/or would not update when a player changed their Summoner Icon
- League Client: Fixed Honor rewards image sizes
- League Client: Fixed the missing images for some Missions tooltips
- League Client: Players can now turn off Collection tab notifications for newly acquired content via Settings
- Fixed the formatting and vocabulary in Teleport's tooltip
- Kassadin's W - Netherblade now properly grants mana stacks from Tear of the Goddess
- Serpent's Fang's Shield Reaver no longer applies to minions and turrets
- Fixed a bug where Samira's W - Blade Whirl's second attack would sometimes not inflict damage
- Fixed a bug where Banshee's Veil's Annul passive cooldown would not display in the player's inventory
- Fixed two bugs where attacks from Urgot's W - Purge and Lucian's P - Lightslinger did not count as unique attack instances for Manamune stacking, Muramana on-hit, Runaan's Hurricane, and Ravenous Hydra
- Fixed a bug where Ornn's Syzygy's Ever Rising Moon passive would not go on cooldown as long as he was basic attacking with Black Cleaver in his inventory
- Fixed a bug where Sterak's Gage's Bloodlust passive would not heal the user for each champion they were in combat with
- Fixed a bug where Muramana's on-hit effects would not be applied every third attack when the player has Guinsoo's Rageblade
- Shyvana now properly gains additional Fury generation from Cloud Dragons and Cloud Souls
- Fixed a bug where right-clicking a Long Sword in Noonquiver's build path within Immortal Shieldbow, Galeforce, or Kraken Slayer's build paths would make you unintentionally purchase the Dagger next to it instead
- Anivia's R - Glacial Storm no longer toggles off when using Hextech Rocketbelt
- Fixed a bug where Daisy's 3rd AoE attack was accidentally using Ivern's AD instead of Daisy's AD