League of Legends patch 12.3, the third patch of 2022, is on its way!
The upcoming update will bring some massive balance changes for several items and Champions, rework fan-favorite Ahri, and bring some necessary adjustments to the new champion Zeri along with plenty more.
With that, here's everything we know about LoL 12.3.
League of Legends 12.3 will go live on Wednesday, February 2, 2022.
In accordance with Riot's usual patch rollout, players can expect servers to go down for maintenance at 6 am EST before returning live at around 9 am EST.
League of Legends 12.3 Patch Notes
While Riot is far from revealing the full LoL 12.3 patch notes, the dev team has shared some targeted changes and what players can expect come launch day.
LoL 12.3 will focus heavily on changes to Items, and some very significant ones at that.
With that, read over what we know so far about the latest League of Legends patch notes below:
- Piercing Darkness (Q)
- The slow effect from 20% to 10%
- Slow Scaling with AP from 0.08% to 0.06%.
- Slow Scaling with AD from 0.12% to 0.1%
- Piercing Darkness (Q)
- Twisted Fate
- Glacial Augment on Janna
- Bloodlust Passive (Removed)
- New Passive: The Claws That Catch:
- Gain 40% Base Damage as a bonus Attack Damage.
- Lifeline passive shield:
- From 100 Shield - increased by 8% max Health / 4.8% max Health for Ranged champions per stack of Bloodlust to 75% Bonus Health Shield.
- AD increased from 40 to 45
- Health lowered from 450 to 350
- Ability Haste increased from 25 to 30
- AD increased from 65 to 70
- Health increased from 200 to 300
Blade of the Ruined King
- Total cost increased from 3200 to 3300
- Combine cost increased from 425 to 525
- AD increased from 20 to 25
Maw of Malmortius
- Total cost increased from 2800 to 2900
- Combine cost increased from 400 to 500
- AD increased from 50 to 55
- Ability Haste increased from 15 to 20
- AD increased from 45 to 50
- Health lowered from 450 to 300
- Ability Haste increased from 20 to 25
- AD increased from 35 to 40
- Health lowered from 400 to 300
- Spellblade damage changed from 12% - 9% target max Health to 12% - 9% target current Health.
- Ignore Pain passive damage spread amount lowered from 35% melee/15% ranged to 30% melee/10% ranged
- Defy passive heal changed from 15% max health to 175% Bonus AD Health
Chemtech Drake Disabled
Following player feedback, Riot Games disabled the Chemtech Drake, Soul, and Terrain in League of Legends.
These were introduced in preseason and they were intended "to have a higher impact on games than the original four elemental drakes," but feedback suggests they're more a source of frustration for players being massively too strong and impactful for their place in the game.
READ MORE: League of Legends 2022 patches, full schedule.
Ahri has been in a difficult state for a long time after the last round of nerfs for the mobile midlaner. Riot has finally arrived to address these concerns however by giving her somewhat of a rework, which is likely to arrive in the LoL 12.3 update.
These are the changes that aim to bring Ahri back to prominence, or at least playability.
- Base stats
- Health from 526 + 92 per level to 480 + 82 per Level
- Health Regen from 5.5 to 2.5
- Armor from 21 to 18
- Essence Theft (Passive)
- Killing minions or monsters grants Ahri an Essence Fragment.
- After obtaining 9 Fragments, Ahri consumes them to heal for 40-120 (+25% AP).
- When Ahri scores a takedown against an enemy champion within 3 seconds of damaging them, she fasts upon their Essence, Healing for 80-200 (35% AP).
- Brand new VFX + SFX for all Skins.
- Orb of Deception (Q)
- Mana Cost from 65 - 85 to 60 -100
- Fox Fire (W)
- Damage from 40-140 to 60-160
- Mana Cost from 45 to 25
- Flame Duration from 5s to 2.5s
- MS Duration from 1.5s to 2s
- Updated last hitting logic and cleaned up VFX
- Charm (E)
- Damage from 60-180 (+40% AP) to 80 - 200 (+60% AP)
- Mana Cost from 70 to 50
- No longer grants a 20% damage amp on the target.
- Spirit Rush (R)
- Duration from 10s to 15s
- New Passive: Consuming a champion’s Essence with Essence Theft (P) while Spirit Rush is active extends its recast duration by up to 10s and grants an additional cast of Spirit Rush (up to 3 stored)
- Cleaned up VFX and added Ammo Bar Icons
READ MORE: League of Legends Chemtech Drake Removed