Now that League of Legends summer is in full swing, Riot is keeping the ball rolling with LoL 12.14.
This patch will include a new set of Star Guardians skins along with plenty of balance changes in its patch notes.
With that, here's everything you need to know about League of Legends update 12.14.
LATEST - LoL 12.14 arrives in two days!
In just two days, LoL 12.14 will be available for players in-game.
Changes to healing, Sivir and Zeri nerfs, Star Guardian event updates, and much more can be expected.
For an official countdown on how long it'll take for LoL 12.14 to release, visit here.
LoL 12.14 Release Date
Adhering to the League of Legends patch schedule, LoL 12.14 is set to release on Wednesday, July 27, 2022.
Build Your Collection: Shop League of Legends Collectables at Sideshow
LoL 12.14 Patch Notes
Courtesy of the League of Legends dev team, we have an early look at what's coming in the LoL 12.14 patch notes.
Check them out in full below!
- Q mana cost decreased from 65-85 to 55-75
- Q cooldown decreased from 15-11 to 14-10
- Jarvan IV
- Q bonus AD ratio increased from 120% to 140%
- E cooldown decreased from 12 seconds to 12-10 seconds
- Base mana increased from 334 to 400
- Mana per level increased from 50 to 55
- W damage increased from 75-215 to 75-235
- Q damage to monsters increased from 70% to 105%
- Mana regen per level increased from 20 to 25
- R range increased from 400/650/900 to 600/750/900
- R AP ratio increased from 50% to 55%
- R mana cost decreased from 75 to 75/55/35
- Base AD increased from 59 to 62
- Base HP decreased from 280 to 240
- HP regen per level decreased from 1.75 to 1.25
- Base HP decreased from 595 to 545
- W shield AP ratio decreased from 35% to 25%
- W heal AP ratio decreased from 0.6% missing HP per 100 AP to 0.4% missing HP per 100 AP
- Q bugfix - cast time decreased from 0.25-0.18 to 0.25-0.10
- W minion damage decreased from 80% to 65%
- W new effect - bounces last hit minions that are left at <15 HP
- E heal AP ratio decreased from 35% to 30%
- Right click no longer deals 60-150 (+18% AP) damage to enemies below 35% health. Right click now executes enemies below 60-150 (+18%) health.
- R on-hit damage decreased from 10/15/20 (+15% AP) to 5/10/15 (+15% AP)
- Health per level increased from 104 to 114
- E healing decreased from 18-26% to 18-24%
- R healing decreased from 25-55% to 25-45%
- E bonus heal/shield power decreased from 20% to 15%
- E shield increased from 65-165 to 75-175
- R heal increased from 90-200 (+45% AP) to 100-200 (+50% AP)
- Kayn (Rhaast)
- Health per level increased from 99 to 109
- Passive heal decreased from 25-35% of damage dealt to champs to 20-30% of damage dealt to champs
- Base HP regen 2.5 HP per 5 to 3.5 HP per 5
- Passive health regen per stack decreased from 0.5% max HP to 0.35% max HP
LoL 12.14 Skins
As always, a new patch means a brand-new set of skins, and thanks to the Public Beta Environment (PBE), we know what's in store.
More Star Guardian Skins 2022
Following up on LoL 12.13's Star Guardian Skins, LoL 12.14 is giving even more champions some magical wear.
Champions such as Akali, Morgana, Quinn, Rell, and Taliyah will all take part in the fan-favorite skin line. Additionally, it'll also give Syndra, who already has her own Star Guardian skin, a Prestige Edition. Jinx's Mythic Star Guardian skin will also be receiving a Chroma.
It is expected for most of these skins to rock a 1350 RP price tag, with Akali's skin being priced at 1820 RP, Syndra's Prestige skin being priced at 125 ME Jinx's Chroma being priced at 40 ME.
Here are the splash arts for each of the skins.
Star Guardian Akali
Star Nemesis Morgana
Star Guardian Quinn
Star Guardian Rell
Star Guardian Taliyah
Star Guardian Syndra Prestige Edition