League of Legends' newest update, LoL 11.7, is almost here!
Thanks to some early patch notes from Gameplay Director Mark Yetter, we had a good idea of the changes that were coming - but now the official LoL 11.7 patch notes have been revealed.
Here's what's officially made the cut in the new LoL 11.7 patch notes!
LoL 11.7 goes live on Wednesday, March 31st.
The patch makes a ton of balance changes for champs and items alike, including some much needed nerfs that will shake up competitive and casual games alike.
So let's dive into the massive LoL 11.7 patch notes.
These LoL 11.7 changes were revealed by Mark Yetter, but are now live in League of Legends!
The following champions are getting buffs in LoL 11.7.
- Bandage Toss (Q) Mana Cost reduced from 50-70 to 30-50 mana.
- Torment (E) Cooldown reduced from 10-6 to 9-5 seconds.
- Volley (W) Damage Increased from 20-80 to 30-90.
- Unbreakable (E) Cooldown decreased from 18-10 to 16-8 seconds.
- Glacial Fissure (R) Knockup time increased from 1-1.5 to 1-2 seconds.
- Dance of Arrows (Q) Base Attack Damage ration increased from 65 to 75%.
- Mounting Dread (E) Cooldown decreased from 18-14 to 16-12 seconds.
- Ice Shard (Q) Damage increased from 70-190 to 80-200.
- Obliterate (Q) Isolation bonus increased from 30-50% to 40-60%.
- Attack Damage Per Level increased from 3 to 3.4.
- Attack Damage Per Level increased from 2.2 to 3.
- Mist Walkers draw tower aggro to themselves when attacking.
- Mourning Mist (E) marked champions continuously awaken graves during the debuff.
- Mourning Mist (E) mist walkers deal an attack when they leap
- Eulogy of the Isles (R) towers prioritize Maiden last (unless it attacks a player)
READ MORE: LoL Wild Rift Beta Coming to Americas
The following champions are getting nerfs in LoL 11.7.
- Pulverize (Q) Damage decreased from 60-240 to 60-220.
- Trample (E) Damage on attack decreased from 35-290 to 20-275.
- Devastating Charge (E) Maximum Move Speed decreased from 75% to 65%.
- Triggerseed (E) Damage decreased from 70-170 to 70-150.
- Killer Instinct (R) Cooldown increased from 110-70 to 130-70.
- Attract and Repel (E) Stun Duration decreased from 0.75 to 0.5 seconds.
- Dark Passage (W) Shield decreased from 60-220 to 60-180.
- Base Attack Damage decreased from 61 to 59.
- Base Attack Damage decreased from 66 to 64.
READ MORE: All LoL Lunar Beast 2021 Skins
These items will be getting buffs in LoL 11.7 (with Turbo Chemtank receiving an overall buff, but a minor nerf as well.)
- Serylda's Grudge
- Cost decreased from 3400 to 3200.
- Trinity Force
- Attack Damage increased from 25 to 30.
- Attack Speed decreased from 35 to 30.
- New Effect: Passive stacks on towers.
- Mythic Passive changed from 10% Attack Speed to 3% Attack Damage, 3% Movement Speed, 3% Haste
- Turbo Chemtank
- Supercharged Movement Speed decreased from 75% to 60%.
- Supercharged Slow increased from 40% to 50%.
These items will be receiving nerfs in LoL 11.7.
- Essence Reaver
- Cost decreased from 2900 to 2800.
- Attack Damage decreased from 55 to 45.
- Active Damage decreased from 125 (+35% Ability Power) to 100 (+30% Ability Power).
- Active Cooldown increased from 20 to 30 seconds.
- Lord Dominik's Regards
- Cost increased from 2900 to 3000.
- Attack Damage decreased from 35 to 30.
LoL 11.7 introduces 8 new skins to the game from the Space Groove set, which will all become available on April 1st.
This includes the following:
- Space Groove Blitz & Crank (yes, you read that right)
- Space Groove Lulu
- Space Groove Lulu Prestige Edition
- Space Groove Lux
- Space Groove Nasus
- Space Groove Nunu & Willump
- Space Groove Rumble
- Space Groove Samira