The next League of Legends update is 11.5 - and thanks to some new previews, we have a set of early patch notes for what's coming!
Here's what we know so far about LoL 11.5 - and how it will affect things on Summoner's Rift.
Latest - LoL 11.5 is LIVE!
LoL 11.5 is now live in-game.
You can get a quick rundown of the new patch in its highlights below!
LoL 11.5 Release Date
The next update in League of Legends, 11.5, will arrive on Wednesday, 5 March.
You can expect LoL 11.5 will go live around 9am EST, with maintenance taking servers down from 6am EST.
READ MORE: LoL 11.4: Patch Notes, Changes, Buffs
Thanks to League of Legends Gameplay Director Mark Yetter - we got some early insights on what's coming in the LoL 11.5 Update.
Here's what we know so far.
The following champions will be getting buffs in 11.5.
- Jax - AD per level increased from 3.38 to 4.25.
- Karma - Q cooldown reduced from 9-7 seconds to 8-6 seconds.
- Kog'maw - W on-hit Magic Damage increased from 3-6% max HP to 3-7% max HP.
- Master Yi - E on-hit damage increased from 18-50 to 20-60.
- Pyke - Passive grey health storage 25-50% of damage taken changed to 10% (+25% Lethality). This number is increased to 35% (+50% Lethality) when around 2 or more enemies.
- Qiyana - W on-hit damage increased from 8-40 to 8-64. W movement speed increased from 5-10% to 5-13%. R damage increased from 100-240 to 100-300.
- Samira - AD per level increased from 2.3 to 3. Q damage ration increased from 80-110% to 80-120% AD.
- Sejuani - W 2nd hit damage increased from 5.25% max HP to 6% max HP.
- Trundle - Q cooldown decreased from 4 seconds to 3.5 seconds.
- Twitch - Passive AD ration reduced from 3 to 2.5%. R AD increased from 25-55 to 30-60. R duration increased from 5 seconds to 6 seconds.
The following champions will be getting nerfs in LoL 11.5:
- Azir - W soldier auto attack damage decreased from 60-160 to 50-150.
- Gragas - Q mana cost increased from 60-80 to 80.
- Shaco - W AOE damage decreased from 15-35 to 10-30. W single target damage decreased from 35-95 to 25-85. W deals an additional 10-50 damage to monsters.
- Senna - Excess crit is now granted as lifesteal. Guinsoo crit to on-hit conversion is now capped at 100%. Guinosoo on-hit damage is now affected by champion crit damage modifiers.
- Seraphine - Passive ally notes damage reduced from 100% to 25% damage. Passive note decay after the first removed. R cooldown increased from 160-120 to 180-120. Passive note damage decreased from 4-16 (increasing each level) to 4/8/14/24 (at levels 1/6/11/16).
- Rammus - Health per level decreased from 95 to 80.
- Rell - Base armor decreased from 35 to 32. W cooldown increased from 11 seconds to 13 seconds (both W cooldowns).
- Udyr - Health per level decreased from 99 to 92, R total aura damage decreased from 50-275 to 40-240.
READ MORE: Everything You Need to Know About LoL 11.3
Champions aren't the only ones getting some changes in the LoL 11.5 Update.
These are item changes coming with the patch:
- Black Cleaver - Butcher passive removed. Cost decreased from 3300 gold to 3100 gold. Health increased from 300 to 400. New passive: Dealing physical damage to a champion grants 5 movement speed per stack of Carve on them for 2 seconds.
- Maw of Malmortius - Cost decreased from 3100 gold to 2800 gold.
- Muramana - Shock passive damage changed from 2.5% max mana per attack to 1.5% max mana per attack with abilities now dealing 3.5% (melee) and 2.7% (ranged) max mana +6% AD.
- Serpent's Fang - Shield Reaver - Dealing damage reduces incoming shields by 50/25% for 3 seconds. When you damage an enemy who is unaffected by Shield Reaver, reduce shields on them by 50% (melee) or 25% (ranged).
- Stridebreaker - Dash distance increased from 200 to 300. Slow amount decreased from 60% to 40%. Damage decreased from 100% AD to 75% AD.
Xin Zhao Rework Coming?
Gameplay Director Mark Yetter has revealed some Xin Zhao changes that are currently being discussed by Riot - changes that don't have a release date just yet.
While we don't expect this will make it into LoL update 11.5 - it may not be far off!