League of Legends is moving fast to 11.4, a patch that will shake up everything!
We now have the official LoL 11.4 patch notes from Riot - so let's dive in!
LoL Update 11.4
The second February update for League of Legends is about to be a big one.
Release Date, Time
League of Legends 11.4 is scheduled to go live on 18 February.
The patch will likely go live around 6am EST (or 11am GMT).
Breakdown of Buffs, Nerfs
After some early hints from Gameplay Director Mark Yetter, we now have an official LoL 11.4 patch notes from Riot Games!
Here's what this massive new patch will bring to Summoner's Rift.
The following champions are receiving buffs in 11.4:
- Lee Sin
The following items are receiving buffs in 11.4:
- Chempunk Chainsword
- Cosmic Drive
- Eternal Reminder (Ornn Upgrade)
- Guinsoo's Rageblade
- Mortal Reminder
The following champions are receiving nerfs in 11.4:
The following items are receiving nerfs in 11.4:
- Moonstone Renewer
Full Patch Notes
Riot have revealed the League of Legends Update 11.4 patch notes, so it's time to dig in!
- Health increased from 613 to 615
- E - Tantrum: Base damage increased from 75/95/115/135/155 to 75/100/125/150/175
- R - Glacial Fissure: Cooldown decreased from 140/120/100 to 120/100/80
- Damage Growth increased from 3.3 to 3.8
- Attack Speed Growth increased from 3.5% to 4%
- W - Tactical Sweep: Cooldown increased from 15/13.5/12/10.5/9 to 17/15.5/14/12.5/11 seconds
- Passive - Duelist's Dance: Mark damage increased from 2.5% (+4.5% per 100 AD) to 3% (+5.5% per 100 AD)
- Base Health increased from 550 to 610
- Q - Icathian Rain: Base Missile Damage decreased from 45/61.25/77.5/93.75/110 to 40/55/70/85/100
- Q - Icathian Rain: Max Single-Target Base Damage decreased from 101.25/137.8125/174.375/210.9375/247.5 to 90/123.75/157.5/191.25/225
- Q - Icathian Rain: Max Evolved Single-Target Base Damage decreased from 168/75/229.6875/290.625/351.5625/412.5 to 150/206.25/262.5/318.75/375
- R - Death Lotus: On-Hit Damage Ratio increased from 25% to 25/30/35%
- R - Death Lotus: Damage Per Knife increased from 15% bonus AD (9.9% per 100% total AS) to 16% bonus AD (+12.8% per 100% total AS)
- Lee Sin
- Q - Sonic Wave: Cooldown decreased from 11/10/9/8/7 to 10/9/8/7/6
- Q - Cull the Meek: Non-Champion Base Healing decreased from 3/4.5/6/7.5/9 to 3/4/5/6/7
- Q - Cull the Meek: Enhanced Non-Champion Base Healing decreased from 9/13.5/18/22.5/27 to 9/12/15/18/21
- Passive - Daredevil Impulse: Bonus Damage Ratio increased from 7.5% AD to 3.5%-10.5% AD (levels 1-18)
- Q - Flair: Damage Ratio increased from 100% AD to 80/87.5/95/102.5/110% AD
- W - Blade Whirl: Duration decreased from 1 to 0.75
- E - Wild Rush: Ally Targeting removed
- E - Wild Rush: Samira can now dash through enemy towers, but will target champions over towers
- E - Wild Rush: Dash Speed decreased from 2050 to 1600
- R - Inferno Trigger: Cooldown increased from 3 to 8 seconds
- Base Health decreased from 601 to 580
- Health Growth decreased from 90 to 85
- Q - Starcall: Movement Speed Bonus increased from 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% to 20/22.5/25/27.5/30%
- W - Astral Infusion: Base Heal increased from 90/125/160/195/230 to 100/135/170/205/240
- W - Rake: Cooldown decreased from 9 to 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 seconds
- W - Rake: Bonus Damage Ratio increased from 40% AD to 55% AD
- Base Damage increased from 69 to 72
- W - Purge: On-Hit Damage Ratio increased from 50% to 75%
- W - Blighted Quiver: Empowered Q Bonus Damage increased from 0-50% (based on channel time) to 0-80% (based on channel time)
- W - Blighted Quiver: Max Missing Health Damage increased from 9/12/15/18/21% to 10.8/14.4/18/21.6/25.2
- Q - Baleful Strike: Cost decreased from 40/45/50/55/60 to 30/35/40/45/50
READ MORE: All Lunar Beast 2021 Skins and Chromas