There are only a few more hours left before League of Legends 11.20 goes live!
Read over the patch notes and all of the latest news as we count down the final moments.
The LoL 11.20 patch arrives on Wednesday, October 6th, 2021.
Servers will go down for maintenance around 6am EST, while the actual update will go live around 9am EST
Q – Bandage Toss
- Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+85 percent AP) to 70/95/120/145/170 (+85 percent AP)
- Mana cost: 30/35/40/45/50 to 70
W – Crippling Strike
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds to 5 seconds
Base health: 534 to 555
Armor growth: 3.35 to 4
W – Spirit of Dread
- Cooldown: 22/21/20/19/18 seconds to 18 seconds
- Capped healing versus minions and monsters: 90/120/150/180/210 to 120/150/180/210/240
Passive – Ionian Fervor
- Bonus AD ratio at max stacks: 30 percent to 20 percent
Passive – Martial Cadence
- Bonus damage: 10 percent of target’s current health to 8 percent of target’s current health
Passive – Ki Barrier
- Shield: 60 to 111 (based on level) (+14 percent bonus health) to 50 to 101 (based on level) (+14 percent bonus health)
E – Fling
- Base damage: 50/65/80/95/110 to 50/60/70/80/90
- Damage ratio: 75 percent AP to 60 percent AP
Q – Threaded Volley
- Damage to monsters from subsequent stones: 80 percent to 75 percent
R – Phoenix Stance
- Cone Damage: 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+80 percent AP) to 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+80 percent AP)
- Healing based on max health reduced from 15% to 10%
Riot Games will release new Bewitching skins for Fiora, Nami, Poppy, Syndra, and Yuumi, while Morgana gets her Prestige Edition
As with every edition of Harrowing, players can expect spooky emotes, runes, summoner icons, and a theme based on the trick-or-treat festivities.
Hopefully, we get to experience a new map layout. It can be recalled that the tradition has been absent last year but is being missed by many players.
There are currently two game modes based on Harrowing that will possibly come back during this year's celebration:
- Teemoing: Players have to survive for 15 minutes before the enemy finally summons the demon itself.
- Doom Bots of Doom: The first featured mode to utilize bots, this is Co-op vs. AI with a twist: each bot has mutated, granting them empowered abilities.
LoL Worlds 2021
Also noteworthy is the confirmation from Riot about the League of Legends World Championship 2021 in Iceland.
The event is slated to happen on these dates:
- Play-In Round 1 - October 5th - 7th
- Play-In Round 2 - October 8th - 9th
- Group Stage - October 11th - 13th and 15th - 18th
- Playoffs - October 22nd - 25th, October 30th - 31st, and November 6th
The season 11 of League of Legends is coming to an end in November possibly as the same time as Worlds.