LoL 11.19 has arrived, and it's the last major update to the game before Worlds 2021 (though its changes won't be featured in the competition).
Let's go over all of the latest news around the new League of Legends update that's already making waves.
LATEST - LoL 11.19 is Now Live
LoL 11.19 Release Time
The League of Legends 11.19 update will go live at roughly 9am EST / 2pm BST on Wednesday, September 22.
This will be after a period of server maintenance where LoL servers will go down to get the patch live, a downtime that should start at roughly 6am EST, and run to launch time.
LoL 11.19 Patch Notes
This account allows the development team to share what things are being worked on ahead of time with the community.
With that, here are the LoL 11.19 patch notes we know of so far:
Vex: The Gloomist is the newest League of Legends champion, and she'll finally make her debut in the League of Legends 11.19 update!
These champions are getting stronger in LoL 11.19 thanks to some new buffs.
- Infernal Chains (W) - Cooldown decreased from 26-14 seconds to 20-14 seconds
- Base HP5 increased from 8 to 9
- Base HP/lvl increased from 0.5 to 0.9
- Rupture (Q) - Cooldown decreased from 7 seconds to 6 seconds
- 11.18 Changes Reverted
- Playful/Trickster (E) - Cooldown decreased from 16-10 seconds to 16-8 seconds
- Shield of Durand (W) - Cooldown decreased from 18 seconds to 18-16 seconds
- Drunken Rage (W) - AP Ratio increased from 60% to 70%
- Base HP5 increased from 7 to 8.5
- Death's Grasp (E) - Cooldown decreased from 22-10 to 18-10
- Iron Ambassador (Passive) - Cooldown decreased from 16/12/8 seconds to 13/10/7 seconds
- Edge of Ixtal (Q) - Monster Damage increased from 125% to 150%
- Edge of Ixtal + Audacity (Q + E) - Slightly more forgiving on short dashes
- Base HP increased from 575 to 590
- HP/lvl increased from 87 to 92
- Ruthless Predator (W) - Animation sped up by 13%
- Ruthless Predator (W) - Animation lockout decreased from 0.525 seconds to 0.375 seconds
- Arctic Assault (Q) - Cooldown decreased from 20-12 seconds to 18-12 seconds
- Arctic Assault (Q) - Damage increased from 80-280 to 90-290
- Encore (R) - Cooldown decreased from 180-120 to 160-100
- Soul Furnace (W) - Shield increased from 50-150 to 60-160
- Base Mana increased from 280 to 310
- Base MP5 increased from 7 to 8
These champions are getting scaled back a bit with nerfs in LoL 11.19.
- Shuriken Toss (Q) - Damage decreased from 85-265 + 80% AP to 75-255 + 75% AP
- Overload (Q) - AP Ratio decreased from 45% to 40%
- Spell Flux (E) - Cooldown decreased from 3.25-2.25 seconds to 3.5-2.5 seconds
- Base Armor decreased from 28 to 26
- Hymn of Valor (Q) - No longer hits enemies Sona can't see (bugfix)
- Song of Celerity (E) - Power Chord Slow no longer ignores slow reducing effects (bugfix)
- Wish (R) - Heal decreased from 150-350 to 130-300
- Piercing Arrow (Q) - Cooldown increased from 16-10 seconds to 16-12 seconds
There are 7 new skins coming in the League of Legends 11.19 update, and they will reignite an old fight with new Nightbringer and Dawnbringer skins.
- Dawnbringer Morgana
- Dawnbringer Vex
- Dawnbringer Yone
- Nighbringer Lillia
- Nightbringer Tryndamere
- Prestige Nightbringer Kayn
- Worlds 2021 Jarvan IV