The next League of Legends title update is a big one; League of Legends version 11.12 is going to introduce a few key changes to Riot Games' MOBA. Most importantly, it's going to introduce the new Dr Mundo rework and visual upgrade. However, this isn't all...
There's going to be new cosmetics, Champion changes, and a whole lot more.
LoL 11.12 Release Date
League of Legends update 11.2 is scheduled to release on Wednesday, June 9.
We expect maintenance will follow the traditional schedule, taking LoL servers down from roughly 6am EST to 9am EST when the patch will go live.
Riot has finally revealed the official LoL 11.12 patch notes, and they're stacked with huge changes!
Dive right into the full patch notes below:
- AD per level: 4 > 3.5
- Q bonus AD ratio: 50% > 45%
- Q cooldown: 8-6s >10-6s
- W bonus damage: 10.8 – 25.2% > 9 – 21% missing health
- Passive lifesteal: 12 – 24 > 10 – 22%
- Base AD: 59 > 57
- Q heal per unit hit: 3-7 + 4% > 2-6 3% (Non-champions)
- Empowered Q heal per unit hit: 9/12/15/18/21 (+12% bonus AD) ⇒ 6/9/12/15/18 (+9% bonus AD) (Non-champions)
- E initial damage: 45 – 105 > 40 – 80 (+40% bonus AD)
- E return damage: 45 – 145 > 50 – 170 (+80% bonus AD)
- R cone damage: 60 – 310 > 50 – 275 (80% AP)
- W bonus armor: 30 > 40
- R cooldown: 130 – 90 > 110 – 80
- Base Armor: 32 > 35
- Q base AD ratio: 75 > 85%
- Q bonus damage: 35 – 55 > 40 – 60 (+70/80/90/100/110% bonus AD)
- Mana per level: 40 > 50
- W on hit damage: 10 – 50 (+10% armor) > 15 – 55 (+15% armor)
- Q damage: 85 – 265 > 85 – 285
- R medium to long-range speed: 1550 > 2250 (minimum 1.2 seconds travel time)
- W cooldown: 12 > 9s
- Magic Resist: 26 > 30
- AD per level: 2.4 > 3
- Severum Q number of attacks: 6 + 1 per 33% attack speed > 6 + 1 per 50% attack speed
- Severum Q damage per attack: 10 – 30 > 10 – 40 (+20-35% bonus AD)
- Severum Passive healing on attacks: 3 – 20 > 3 – 10% (level 1-18)
- Severum Passive healing on spells: 3 – 20 > 9 – 30% (level 1-18)
- Crescendum Q damage per attack: 25 – 85 > 31 – 100
READ MORE: LoL 11.11: Patch Notes, PROJECT Skins & more
Dr Mundo Rework
The madman of Zaun, Dr Mundo, is getting a rework complete with a new VGU in LoL 11.12!
Read over his new abilities below:
Passive - Goes Where He Pleases
Dr. Mundo resists the next immobilizing effect that hits him, instead losing current health and dropping a chemical cannister nearby. Dr. Mundo can pick it up by walking over it, restoring a portion of maximum health and reducing this passive's cooldown. Enemies moving over the cannister destroy it.
Dr. Mundo also has increased health regeneration based on his maximum health.
Q - Infected Bonesaw
Dr. Mundo throws an infected bonesaw, dealing magic damage to the first enemy hit based on their current health and slowing them.
W - Heart Zapper
Dr. Mundo electrocutes himself for a few seconds, dealing persistent magic damage to nearby enemies and storing a portion of damage he takes as grey health. At the end of the duration, Dr. Mundo deals a burst of magic damage to nearby enemies and heals his grey health if an enemy is hit (heal reduced if only minions or monsters are hit). Dr. Mundo can recast Heart Zapper to end its effects early.
E - Blunt Force Trauma
Passive - Dr. Mundo has bonus attack damage, increasing based on his missing health.
Active - Dr. Mundo slams his “medical” bag into an enemy, dealing physical damage based on his missing health. If the enemy dies they are swatted away, dealing this ability's minimum damage to enemies they pass through.
R- Maximum Dosage
Dr. Mundo pumps himself with chemicals, instantly healing a percent of his missing health. He then heals a portion of his maximum health over a long duration, gaining bonus movement speed and attack damage while healing.
Dr Mundo VGU - All Skins
The new Dr Mundo VGU coming in LoL 11.12 will affect all of his skins, not just his base skin.
Look through all of the new Dr Mundo skins below:
Pool Party Skins
League of Legends update 11.12 brings some new Pool Party skins to the table, including one for Braum and Sett!
Check them out below:
In addition to this, Dr Mundo is also getting a "Classic" skin in the 11.12 update. The new version of the character does look fun, but it's nice to preserve his origins.