A hotfix has been deployed for LoL: Wild Rift which will target the champion Brand. As you'll see from the changes that have been made, it's a definite nerf to a champion that has become a little too OP.
It's an all too familiar feeling for fans of the game as it's not the first time this has happened. Balance changes are often needed when one champion gets a bit too powerful for Riots liking. Sometimes these updates slip past testing and it's not discovered how powerful a champion is until they're live on the servers.
Here are the patch notes that detail the changes...
LoL: Wild Rift Update 2.4c Patch Notes - Brand
The patch notes for the hotfix detail all of the changed being made to Brand. They are an extension of update 2.4c and are not being added as a separate update. Riot is targeting his health per level, armor per level, and multiple abilities.
- Base Stats - Health per level: 115 → 95 - (Health at level 15: 2220 HP → 1860 HP)
- Armor per level: 4.7 → 3.9 - (Armor at level 15: 116 → 105)
The first ability changes are being made to Pillar of Flame and will nerf the damage as well as the Ablaze damage bonus;
- Pillar of Flame - Damage: 75/135/195/255 + 60% AP → 70/125/180/235 + 55% AP -
- Ablaze bonus damage: 25% → 30%
The next round of changes are coming to Conflagration and these appear to be quite heavy damage nerfs;
- Conflagration - Damage: 70/100/130/160 + 45% AP → 60/90/120/150 + 40% AP
The final changes come to Brand's Ultimate, Pyroclasm. The changes will target the projectile speed and projectile acceleration;
- Pyroclasm - Projectile speed: 1600 units per second → 600 units per second -
- Projectile acceleration: 0 units per second → 500 units per second