Season 11 is just a couple of days away, with Patch 11.1 set to gear us up for the brand new season of League of Legends content.
Latest - Patch 11.1 is live!
League of Legends Patch 11.1 went live on Wednesday, 6 January.
Here's an overview of 11.1 as released by Riot.
Marauder Kled, Marauder Kalista, Marauder Xin Zhao, Warden Quinn, and Warden Gragas will be available on January 7, 2021.
With that, here's what we have so far for League of Legends Update 11.1 Patch notes:
- Archangel's Staff
- Ability Power increased from 60 to 65.
- Sapphire Crystal replaced by Amplifying Tome in build path.
- Grievous Wounds
- Debuff duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Ionian Boots of Lucidity
- Ability Haste increased from 15 to 20.
- Cost increased from 2600 to 2900 gold.
- Sapphire Crystal replaced by Longsword in build path.
- Shock passive damage decreased from 4% to 2.5% of Mana.
- Awe passive increased from 2% to 2.5% mana converted to Attack Damage.
- Shock passive now applies to non-physical spells as well.
- Runaan's Hurricane
- Cost decreased from 3400 to 2500 gold.
- Attack Damage decreased from 25 to 0.
- Passive bolts damage decreased from 40-70% to 40% of Attack Damage.
- Pickaxe replaced by Dagger in build path.
- Seraph's Embrace
- Ability Power increased from 60 to 65.
- Shurelia's Battlesong
- Active movement speed increased from 40% to 60%.
Along with these changes, Duskblade of Draktharr, Prowler's Claw, Hextech Rocketbelt, Night Harvester, Trinity Force, Goredrinker, and Stridebreaker will all be shifted from burst-heavy into more stats.
- Drain (W) cooldown increased from 9-7 seconds to 10-8 seconds.
- Boulder Toss (empowered Q) damage increased from 5-165 to 25-205 damage.
- Boulder Toss (empowered Q) slow increased from 15-35% to 30-50%.
- Crunch (empowered E) dash range increased from 600 to 675.
- Hop (E) attack speed buff increased from 4 to 6 second duration.
- Base Attack Damage decreased from 68 to 66.
- Rootcaller (Q) Cooldown increased from 12-8 to 14-10 seconds.
- Triggerseed (E) shield Ability Power ratio decreased from 90% to 80% AP.
- Inspire (E) base shield increased from 80-200 to 80-240.
- Thunderclap (W) Armor ratio decreased from 15% to 10%.
- Ground Slam (E) Armor ratio decreased from 40% to 30%.
- Master Yi
- Alpha Strike (Q) Cooldown increased from 18-14 seconds to 18-16 seconds.
- Base HP Regen increased from 8.5 to 9.
- HP regen per level increased from 0.65 to 0.9.
- Base Attack Damage increased from 64 to 66.
- Overload (Q) Mana cost decreased from 40 to 40-32.
- Base Mana increased from 284 to 325.
- Boomerang Blade (Q) damage increased from 35-95 (+70-130% base AD) to 40-100 (+75-135% base AD).
- Rock Surfing (Passive) movement speed decreased from 20-45% to 12-40%.
- Piercing Arrow (Q) Mana cost decreased from 70-90 to 65-85.
- Piercing Arrow (Q) Cooldown decreased from 18-10 seconds to 16-10.
- Way of the Wanderer (Passive) Crit bonus increased from 100% to 150%.
- Way of the Wanderer (Passive) Crit conversion increased from 1% Crit per 0.5 AD to 1% Crit per 0.4 AD.
- Attack Damage Per Level decreased from 3.2 to 2.2.
- (Passive) Crit bonus increased from 100% to 150%.
- (Passive) Crit conversion increased from 1% Crit per 0.5 AD to 1% Crit per 0.4 AD.
- Attack Damager Per Level decreased from 3 to 2.
- Fixed ember timer leaks in Profiles and Login
- Improved reliability in Champ Select,end game screen, Honor, and Friends list
- Fixed emote panel memory leak
- Fixed visual bug with chroma purchases in Champ Select
- Fixed an issue that caused the rune page editor to lock up
- Fixed a memory leak for mission celebrations
- Aphelios no longer gains bonus mana when he swaps his weapons
- Kayle's E - Starfire Spellblade no longer triggers Mana Charge from Tear of the Goddess twice
- Passive cooldowns for Banshee's Veil, Eclipse, Luden's Tempest, and Edge of Night no longer ignore item haste granted from Ingenious Hunter
- Goredrinker's and Stridebreaker's passive's cooldowns no longer ignore ability haste
- Gnar's basic attacks properly apply W - Hyper stacks when his Rage bar is full
- Zoe's E - Sleepy Trouble Bubble now properly activates Imperial Mandate's Coordinated Fire
- Morgana's W - Tormented Shadow now properly deals additional damage to small jungle monsters
- Talon's Q - Noxian Diplomacy now properly grants a mana charge to Talon when he's equipped with Tear of the Goddess
- Shock damage from Ezreal's Muramana empowered Q - Mystic shot now properly only hits enemies once
- When Taric equips Moonstone Renewer, it now properly heals ally champions only once per attack or ability cast in combat
- Brand's E - Conflagration now properly cancels when the enemies dies while Brand is casting the ability onto them
- Ornn's R - Call of the Forge God no longer goes on full cooldown if Ornn dies before the elemental ram appears
Upcoming Skins & Chromas
All of the following have received new Skins and Chromas:
- Warden Quinn
- Warden Gragas
- Marauder Xin Zhao
- Marauder Kled
- Marauder Kalista
Patch 10.25 Notes
The last patch of League of Legends Season 10 has come and gone, but there have been several updates after the original LoL Patch 10.25 changes.
These mid-patch changes landed on 11 December, and 15 December.
You can read over the highlights of the most recent League of Legends patch notes below:
- Akali - Assassin's Mark move speed and damage reduced
- Anivia - Frostbite damage reduced, mana cost increased
- Galio - Shield of Durand cooldown increased
- Gangplank - Base AD scaling increased
- Kayn - Base armor increased, Reaping Slash base damage increased
- Malphite - Base MR decreased
- Miss Fortune - Strut now correctly scales with rank
11 December (Nexus Blitz)
- Anivia: -5% damage dealt, +5% damage taken
- Brand: +3% damage dealt, +3% damage taken
- Ashe: +3% damage dealt
- Azir: +5% damage dealt
- Caitlyn: -5% damage taken
- Gangplank: +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken
- Gragas: -5% damage taken
- Karma: +5% damage dealt, -5% damage taken
- Nidalee: +3% damage dealt, -3% damage taken
- Seraphine: -5% damage dealth, +5% damage taken
- Yuumi: -5% damage dealt