League of Legends' next patch is just over an hour away - LoL 11.20 is going to be an important update for quite a few reasons and it's one we've known about for a while. Riot Games released a Patch Notes schedule a little while ago now, so we've had time to mentally prepare. Here's everything you need to know about the next update...
UPDATE - It's Patch Day today!
LoL 11.20 is a lot closer than you think - in fact, it's actually dropping today at the following times:
- 03:00 October 6th PST
- 06:00 October 6th EST
- 11:00 October 6th BST
Here's everything you need to know about the next update - did your main Legend get nerfed? Are you happy with the changes?
FULL PATCH PREVIEW - LoL 11.20
Q – Bandage Toss
- Damage: 70/100/130/160/190 (+85 percent AP) to 70/95/120/145/170 (+85 percent AP)
- Mana cost: 30/35/40/45/50 to 70
W – Crippling Strike
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds to 5 seconds
Base health: 534 to 555
Armor growth: 3.35 to 4
W – Spirit of Dread
- Cooldown: 22/21/20/19/18 seconds to 18 seconds
- Capped healing versus minions and monsters: 90/120/150/180/210 to 120/150/180/210/240
Passive – Ionian Fervor
- Bonus AD ratio at max stacks: 30 percent to 20 percent
Passive – Martial Cadence
- Bonus damage: 10 percent of target’s current health to 8 percent of target’s current health
Passive – Ki Barrier
- Shield: 60 to 111 (based on level) (+14 percent bonus health) to 50 to 101 (based on level) (+14 percent bonus health)
E – Fling
- Base damage: 50/65/80/95/110 to 50/60/70/80/90
- Damage ratio: 75 percent AP to 60 percent AP
Q – Threaded Volley
- Damage to monsters from subsequent stones: 80 percent to 75 percent
R – Phoenix Stance
- Cone Damage: 50/95/140/185/230/275 (+80 percent AP) to 60/110/160/210/260/310 (+80 percent AP)
- Healing based on max health reduced from 15% to 10%
READ MORE: LoL Harrowing 2021 Event: Bewitching Skins, Game Modes & more
LoL 11.20 Update Release Date
As we said at the start of this piece, we have known for a while when the update will release.
The League of Legends 11.20 update will release on Wednesday, October 6.
The servers will go down for maintenance around 6am EST, with the actual update going live around 9am EST.
We update you as soon as the update is live for you to download.
Riot Games will release new Bewitching skins for Fiora, Nami, Poppy, Syndra, and Yuumi, while Morgana gets her Prestige Edition as part of the Harrowing 2021 event, League of Legends Halloween celebration.
For more articles like this, take a look at our League Of Legends and More page.