There have been pieces of information revealed about the patch and what players in the LoL community should expect.
These include some big nerfs to Yuumi and Aurelion Sol... again, along with some item nerfs too.
But, there are also some buffs coming to ADC champions too.
So, let's look at the early League of Legends patch notes for patch 13.6 and exactly what players should be expecting.
League of Legends patch 13.6 Early Patch Notes
Here are the full early patch notes for the newest updates.
- Passive damage increased from 110 percent plus crit chance to 115 percent plus crit chance.
- E cooldown changed from 12-10 to 12.
- Stardust required for R2 increased from 75 to 100.
- R1 stun duration reduced from 1.25 seconds to one second, cast range reduced from 1,250 to 1,100.
- R2 knock-up duration reduced from 1.25 seconds to one second, cast range reduced from 1,250 to 1,100.
- E cooldown reduced from 12-8 seconds to 11-7.
- W damage reduction increased from 20-40 percent (plus eight percent magic resist) to 25-45 percent (plus 12 percent magic resist).
- Base mana increased from 377 to 400.
- Passive damage increased from 75-255 to 80-280.
- W mana cost reduced from 55-75 to 50-70.
- R damage increased from 90-180 to 90-200.
- Passive move speed increased from 30 to 45.
- Q attack damage ratio increased from 60-80 percent to 75-115 percent, Q buff duration reduced from seven seconds to three seconds.
- W percentage health damage changed from 4-12 percent to 6-10 percent.
- Base health reduced from 575 to 550.
- Base attack range reduced from 21 to 18.
- W damage changed from 100-300 to 85-305.Yuumi
- Q cooldown changed from 7.5-6.25 to 6.5 flat, mana cost increased from 50-75 to 50-100, range/speed reduced.
- R bonus 20-60 resists removed.
- Changes removed from patch.
Item Changes in 13.6 Patch Notes
- Shield reduced from 180-450 (level 9-18) to 100-400 (level 8-18).
- Ability haste added: 15.
- Build path adjusted (Riot has not yet revealed details).
- Total cost increased from 3,000 to 3,200.
- Cooldown refund reduced from 15 to 12 percent.
- Maximum life steal reduced from six percent to 5.25 percent.
- Max health reduced from 100 to 85.
- Ranged attack speed reduced from 30-54 percent (maxes at level 12) to 24-54 per cent (maxes at level 18).
League of Legends Systems
- Dragon kill buff reduced by around 10 to 15 percent.
- Coming soon…
- Coming soon…