As a part of League of Legends' 12.2 patch, the game's annual Lunar Revel event has returned to commemorate the Chinese New Year.
Lunar Revel is always the first event on the League of Legends' yearly calendar, and Season 12 is no different. Riot's going all out for the Year of the Tiger with festivities on Summoner's Rift as well as Runeterra.
Here's everything you need to know about the LoL 2022 Lunar Revel event, including when it ends, rewards, missions, skins, and more!
LATEST - Lunar Revel 2022 Is Live
League of Legends' 2022 Lunar Revel event has begun and it comes with a plethora of things for players to experience and earn. From participating in the event pass to revisiting ARURF to checking out all of the awesome new cosmetics, it's a perfect time to get back into the action.
So where should you start?
The Lunar Revel 2022 event provides players with a number of missions that all reward tokens that can be used to purchase several items such as skins, keys, and more. If you're looking to explore all the Lunar New Year celebration has to offer in League of Legends, getting the event pass or getting started on your Missions is a great way to do it.
Lunar Revel 2022 Start Time & Date
League of Legends' 2022 Lunar Revel event went live on January 26th at 4 pm EST and, will run through February 28th. This means that players will have a little over a month to collect as many skins and other cosmetics before the event ends.
New Skins: Firecracker & Porcelain
Keeping the tradition alive, this year's Lunar Revel event will feature 12 new skins—including Prestige Skins—to celebrate the Chinese New Year. These skins will be split into two lines: The well-known bold red and yellow Firecracker skins, as well as the more timid blue-toned new Porcelain skins.
The Firecracker skins will be sported by Sett, Teemo, Xin Zhao, Tristana, and Diana while the Porcelain skins will be downed by Ezreal, Amumu, Lissandra, Kindred, and Lux.
For the full details on the new up-and-coming skins, visit here.
Missions & Rewards
Like every other year, this year's Lunar Revel event is bringing event missions and rewards. Here are the missions and their rewards.
Token Bank Missions
For LoL and TFT alike, these missions are a repeatable way to grind Tokens.
- Matchmade PVP SR - Win: 10 Tokens, Loss: 5 Tokens
- Matchmade PvP ARAM - Win: 6 Tokens, Loss: 3 Tokens
- ARURF - Win: 6 Tokens, Loss: 3 Tokens
- TFT Normal & Ranked - 1st & 2nd Place: 8 Tokens, 3rd & 4th Place: 6 Tokens, 5th & 6th: Place 4 Tokens, 7th & 8th: Place 2 Tokens
- TFT Double Up - 1st Place: 8 Tokens, 2nd Place: 6 Tokens, 3rd Place: 4 Tokens, 4th Place: 2 Tokens
The Orb mission will continue to use the time-based points system.
- Lunar Revel 2022 Orb Mission - 3800 points
These missions will also continue to use the time-based points system.
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 1 - 700 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 2 - 700 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 3 - 800 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 4 - 800 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 5 - 900 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 6 - 900 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 7 - 1000 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 8 - 1000 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 9 - 1000 points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Pass Milestone 10 - 1000 points
Weekly Wins Missions
Weekly Wins MIssions will also use the new time-based system.
- Lunar Revel 2022 Weekly Mission 1 - 1000 Points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Weekly Mission 2 - 1000 Points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Weekly Mission 3 - 1000 Points
- Lunar Revel 2022 Weekly Mission 4 - 1000 Points
Lunar Revel 2022 Brings Back ARURF
All Random Ultra Rapid Fire, otherwise known as ARURF, is one of several rotating LTM game modes in League of Legends and is set to return alongside the Lunar Revel 2022 event on January 26th.
The game mode is pure chaos, giving 300 Ability Haste and removing ability costs, while also adding cannons at spawn around the Fountain through which players can launch themselves onto Summoner's Rift. The game mode also inflates gold counts massively for gold over time, gold from minion kills, player kills, and everything in-between, and even pushes the Champion level cap to Level 30!
This all allows for very hectic matches in which very high kill counts are the norm and fights are constant.
Players can expect ARURF to last until the Lunar Revel event ends on February 28th, but Riot does have a history of extending it past the event's end, so we could get some extra days into March.