Grand Theft Auto V has managed to stay around for a long time. This is due to constant updates, incentives and much more. Today, we have received news that hints at the future of GTA Online. Here's everything you need to know about the new subscription service.
NEW GTA Online Subscription Service
Rockstar Games have just announced a brand new subscription service for GTA Online. It will cost players $5.99 a month starting on its release on March 29th. You must have the game and access to online services to take advantage of it.
They give a huge rundown of the service and what it offers over on their announcement blog that you can read here. Every month, you will be entitled to $500,000 in your account, alongside new events, properties and gameplay updates. Its goal is to generally expand the scope of the game, incentivising returning players.
Those who sign up on the first month will get:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.