Fear not, Grand Theft Auto fans as the weekly GTA Online update is still scheduled to take place this week despite heavy maintenance being planned for the PC platform.
We're still awaiting news on the next big expansion which looks like it will be bringing Michael De Santa into GTA Online!
Veterans of the popular multiplayer game mode will know how things work by now, but for anyone who needs a little help, here's what you need to know about the GTA Online Weekly Update.
LATEST - Update Confirmed
We have confirmation of what has arrived in this weeks GTA Online Update!
Prize Ride: FMJ (Top 3 in Pursuit Races, 5 days in row)
HSW Ride: Arbiter GT
3x GTA$ & RP on
- Auto Shop Customer Deliveries
2x GTA$ & RP on
- Stunt Races
- Trevor Contact Missions
- Tuner Contracts
- Exotic Exports
3x Rep on
- Tuner Activities
- LS Car Meet Membership
- Auto Shops (+Renovations)
- Calico GTF ($1,197,000 - $897,750)
- Comet S2 ($1,126,800 - $845,100)
- Euros ($1,080,000 - $810,000)
- Jester RR ($1,182,000 - $886,500)
- Cypher ($1,085,000 - $813,750)
- Futo GTX ($1,113,000 - $834,750)
- Growler ($1,138,900 - $854,175)
- Vectre ($1,249,500 - $937,125)
- ZR350 ($1,130,500 - $847,875)
GTA Online Weekly Update Release Time
The GTA Online weekly update always goes live at the same time each week. You can expect the content updates to be live at 10 am GMT / 5 am EST / 2 am PST.
We'll keep you up to date should there be any announced delays to this schedule. @TezFunz2 is typically the first to break the update and likewise for any issues expected with the update.
Last Week's Update
Last week the GTA Weekly Update brought us the usual changes which can be seen below;
Podium Vehicle: Turismo R Prize Ride: Turismo Classic (Top 5 in Car Meet Races, 4 days in row).
2x GTA$ & RP on
- Special Cargo
- Sumo Remix
- Top Fun
- Simeon Missions
1.5x GTA$ & RP on
- Vehicle Cargo Free
- Armored Kuruma
- Vehicle Armor
- Bulletproof Tires
- Executive Offices (+Garages)
- Office Renovations
- Vehicle Warehouses
- Special Cargo Warehouses
- Cognoscenti Armored ($279,000)
- Speeder ($162,500) - Stinger ($425,000)
- Stryder ($335,000 - $251,250)
- Krieger ($1,725,000)
- Gauntlet Classic Custom ($489,000)
- Cheetah Classic ($519,000)
- Stirling GT ($585,000)
- Schlagen GT ($780,000)
- Furia ($1,918,000 - $1,438,500)
- Previon ($1,043,000 - $782,250)
- X80 Proto ($1,890,000)