*UPDATED* GTA Online Summer Update NOW OUT – Patch Notes, New Vehicles, Clothing, Discounts & more
We now know when this HUGE patch is coming to Los Santos, with a few treats to get excited about.
The summer update is now live and there’s a ton of new content in the game.
Keep reading for all the details.
Summer Update Patch Notes
According to Reddit user, Dan6erBond, the Summer Update contains the following.
New Content & Discounts
There is a load of new content in the latest patch.
- Stock vehicle wheels have been added to the new ‘Street’ category to be applied on any vehicle
- The new yacht missions pay about GTA$ 14,000-25,000
- Arcade Games: Ace of Fury (GTA$ 666,000) and Qub3d (GTA$ 333,000)
- A new business battle on the aircraft carrier has been added
- Benefactor BR8 (GTA$ 3,400,000)
- Declasse DR1 (GTA$ 2,997,000)
- Lampadati Tigon (GTA$ 2,310,000)
- Invetero Coquette D10 (GTA$ 1,500,000)
Southern San Andreas Super Autos:
- Canis Seminole Frontier (GTA$ 678,000)
- Dundreary Landstalker (GTA$ 1,220,000)
- Imponte Beater Dukes (GTA$ 378,000)
- BF Club (GTA$ 1,280,000)
- Maibatsu Penumbra FF (GTA$ 1,380,000)
- Bravado Gauntlet (GTA$ 615,000)
- Bravado Youga (GTA$ 195,000)
- Benefactor Glendale (GTA$ 200,000)
- Declasse Yosemite (GTA$ 485,000)
- Albany Manana (GTA$ 10,000)
- Popped Leather Jacket (White/Gray/Tan/Black/Red/Brown)
- Bomber Jacket (Various, 15 Designs)
- Short Service Shirt (9 colours)
- Double Shirt (Three styles, various colours)
- Long Sleeve Baseball Tees (7 designs)
- Polo Shirt (7 designs)
- Sports Tops (21 designs/colours (Brucie cosplay?))
- Office Shirts (whole category, 20 colours)
- Cargo Pants (8 colours)
- Sports Track Pants (21 designs/colours (Brucie confirmed))
- Gloves, Armoured (8 colours)
- Sports Masks (8 designs)
- Animal Masks (12 designs)
- Sports T-Shirts (white/purple, 14 designs)
- Shirts (open/rolled variants of old designs, 39 designs)
- Suit Pants (25 colours)
- Sport Shorts (15 colours)
READ MORE: Fastest 5 Cars in GTA Online
- The Sheava (might be the internal name for the Emperor ETR1)
Double GTA$ and RP Activities:
- 2x GTA$/RP on Open Wheel Races
- 2x GTA$/RP on the new Yacht Missions
- 2x GTA$/RP on Diamond Adversary Series
- 30% off Yachts
- 40% off Arcades
- 30% off the Arcade Drone Station
- 30% off MC Business Supplies
- 20% off Bunker Supplies
- 40% off Garage Properties (Excluding Apartments)
- 30% off Benny’s Conversions
Twitch Prime Bonuses:
- 60% off X80 Proto
- 60% off Bravado Gauntlet
Fixes and Improvements
- Players can now return Personal Vehicles to storage via an option within the Interaction Menu.
- Players can now own up to eight different Properties
- Mashing the accelerator prior to starting a race is no longer a viable strategy to gain a speed boost. Instead, players can only receive a starting boost by timing their pedal press once “Go” is shown (or in the case of Open Wheel Races, when the countdown lights are removed).
- Requesting a Pegasus Vehicle is more convenient than ever, with many additional spawn locations being added to reduce your travel time to the closest available location.
- When entering the Diamond Casino & Resort, punters will now be told how long they will need to wait before spinning the Lucky Wheel again. That’s the last time you’ll see a clock inside of The Diamond, though, that’s for sure.
Rockstar has confirmed the new missions from the Summer Update.
The new patch features everything from new co-op missions launched from your Super Yacht to new Open Wheel Races.
6 New Co-Op Yacht Missions
Galaxy Superyacht owners can host six new co-op missions – you can launch these missions from the bridge of their vessel, or by simply calling the captain from their iFruit Phone.
You can play these solo or invite an Organization for backup.
Host and complete all six missions to instantly unlock a unique sea-faring outfit.
All New Business Battles
New Business Battles are taking place at new locations across the map and carrying massively increased rewards.
These new missions will take place at sea, in factories and more.
Also, until 19 August, winning a Business Battle will earn you the Pink Dot Tech Mask, on top of all the other rewards.
Diamond Adversary Series
The Diamond Adversary Series brings eight high-stakes modes to The Diamond Casino & Resort including the likes of Every Bullet Counts, Slasher, Hardest Target and Resurrection.
The Diamond Adversary Series can be launched via the Quick Job Menu or by entering the updated Bunker Series Icon near The Diamond Casino & Resort.
9 New Open Wheel Race Tracks
There are also two new Open Wheel racecars and a new Open Wheel Race Series with nine brand-new tracks to try.
There are also a few improvements to Open Wheel racing gameplay:
- The ability to change tire type when pitting
- New visible tire wear and body damage indicators
- Players who find themselves driving the wrong way around a course – or sitting stationary on the track for too long – will be ghosted to other drivers
Open Wheel Race Creator
You will also now be able to design and craft your own experiences with custom tracks.
‘The Open Wheel Race Creator delivers over 60 new props, including racetrack archways, pit-stops, paddocks and more’.