With the brand new Cayo Perico Heist arriving on Tuesday, 15 December, unsurprisingly, there's no sign of a weekly update.
Keep reading to check out what arrived as part of GTA Online's "biggest update ever" and read about what else Rockstar might drop over the festive period!
The Cayo Perico Heist
The first load of new content arrived on 15 December, but at just over 6GB on consoles, we're expecting Rockstar to drip-feed much more content with this new update.
The new private island will NOT be available in free mode.
Submarine Info & Cost
The cost of the Submarine has been confirmed at the $2.2 million mark. The big news is that the Submarine IS DRIVEABLE!
According to reliable Twitter source, @Tez2Funz2, it will cost a total of $10 million to buy and fully upgrade your sub.
There are also two new vehicles available with the Kosatka:
- Sparrow (Small Helicopter)
- Kraken Avisa (Small Sub)
- Perico Pistol
- Military Rifle - $397,500
- Combat Shotgun - $295,000
Twitter user, @GTAGFX, has shared screenshots of the new vehicles that have arrived as part of the new update.
DRIP-FED: It looks like more vehicles will be drip-fed in coming weeks
As you can see from the screenshot above, there are five new vehicles available, along with the new submarine:
- Winky (Jeep) $825,000 - $1,100,000
- Kurtz 31 (Gunboat) $2,216,250 - $2,955,000
- RO-86 (Bomber) $3,262,500 - $4,250,000
- Annihilator MKII (Helicopter) $2,902,500 - $3,870,000
- Toreador (Car/Sub) $3,660,000
There is also a free go-kart for players, but you only have a small window to claim it.
We expect more vehicles to arrive at a later date.
Festive Surprise 2020
The Cayo Perico Heist isn't the only new content that could be arriving this month.
Each December, Rockstar releases some special Christmas content in their Festive Surprise event.
This includes free festive gear, festive gifts or bonuses on select game modes and maybe even a brand new vehicle!
Festive Surprise 2020 Release Date
We can have a pretty good guess at Festive Surprise's release date this Christmas by looking at previous years:
• December 18, 2014 - January 5, 2015
• December 18, 2015 - January 5, 2016
• December 20, 2016 - January 5, 2017
• December 19, 2017 - January 1, 2018
• December 18, 2018 - January 7, 2019
• December 19, 2019 - January 5, 2020
This means we can expect this year's Festive Surprise as soon as Friday, 18 December!