When the Cayo Perico Heists launched in December 2020, Rockstar called it its "biggest" DLC to date.
Here is everything you need to know about maximising your payout.
Cayo Perico Heist Payout
The payout for the Cayo Perico Heist is $1,078,000, but that is just the baseline.
If you complete all of the optional objectives, the payout can be as large as $4,570,600.
Here are all of the bonuses available during the Heist, courtesy of GTA Forums.
Complete the Cayo Perico heist for the first time - $100k
- Complete with 1 player - $100k
- Complete with 4 players - $100k
- Approach the Cayo Perico heist using all different vehicles - $250k
- Steal all variations of the primary target during - $150k
- Complete the heist without alerting the guards - $200k
- Complete the elite challenge - $200k
- Complete the heist on hard and not lose a life - $200k
For the first time ever players have the option to complete a Heist completely solo.
This will increase the difficulty dramatically as you won't have teammates to back you up and get you out of a tight situation.
But if you've got the skill, you can take home all of the pie.
The same payout amount applies when playing solo too.
$1,078,000 is the baseline payout, and $4,570,600 is the maximum you can receive if you complete every optional objective.
From now until February 11th, payouts on the Cayo Perico Heists will be doubled.
This means that you have the potential of earning up to $9,141,200 if playing solo, that is a stupid amount of money for one heist.
If there's anything you've had your eye on in GTA Online, now is the perfect time to grind for it.