Yesterday's GTA Online Weekly Update added plenty of discounts to the game, as well as a new Podium Vehicle and some bonuses. However, Rockstar has also added a Black Friday sale to GTA Online this week, which includes some really nice deals.
The GTA Online Black Friday sale is live in-game now, so you can check it out alongside the weekly update.
Live Now - GTA Online Black Friday - All Discounts
Below are all the items on sale and what the discounts are for Black Friday. They are live in-game now, so be sure to check them out.
- 40% Off Yachts (+Renovations)
- 50% Off RO-86 Alkonost ($2,175,000 - $1,631,250)
- 50% Off Avenger ($1,725,000)
- 50% Off Deluxo ($2,360,750 - $1,775,000)
- 50% Off Oppressor Mk2 ($1,945,125 - $1,462,500)
- 50% Off Oppressor ($1,762,250 - $1,325,000)
- 50% Off Scramjet ($2,314,200 - $1,740,000)
- 50% Off Stromberg ($1,592,675 - $1,197,500)
- 50% Off Toreador ($1,830,000)
- 50% Off Luxor Deluxe ($5,000,000)
- 50% Off Luxor ($812,500)
- 50% Off X80 Proto ($1,350,000)
- 40% Off Calico GTF ($1,197,000 - $897,750)
As soon as these discounts are actually live in-game, we'll be sure to let you know.
500k Free $GTA
On top of the Black Friday sale, Rockstar is also giving all GTA Online players $500k in-game, provided you log-in this week.
To get it, all you need to do check your Maze Bank account after December 2 to redeem it. It could take up to 72 hours for it to appear. You will need to log into the game before them to be granted it however.
Since the Black Friday sale will be over by the time you get this free in-game money, you won't be able to use it on the discounted items.