The Genshin Impact 2.8 Livestream has finally come and gone, and in it, we got to see all of the new content in the update.
Yoimiya is one of the characters getting a rerun in the upcoming patch, and this is the perfect occasion to share our farming guide with all ascension materials necessary to maximize her levels and talents.
These are the ascension materials you'll need for Yoimiya in Genshin Impact 2.8.
This character level-up material is dropped by the Pyro Hypostasis, a world boss introduced in Genshin Impact 2.0
- This Pyro Hypostasis is located in the North of Kannazuka Island, in Inazuma. Make sure to bring a Hydro Character.
- Players require x46 Smoldering Pearl for a Lv. 90 Yoimiya.
- Pyro Hypostasis drops 2-3 of these materials once it is defeated for a cost of 40 resins.
Naku Weed is a local specialty of Inazuma, a plant with big purple leaves that look like petals that protect the flower.
- Players need 168 Naku Weed for a Lv. 90 Yoimiya.
- There are 129 Naku Weed in the wild, refreshing every 48hrs.
- Players can buy extra Naku weed with NPC Aoi in Inazuma, and grow 8 more in the Serenitea Pot.
These are shamans with Elemental powers, usually found in Hilichurls camps. A common enemy that drops the world material: Scrolls.
- For raising Yoimiya to Lv. 90 players need:
- 18 Divining Scrolls
- 30 Sealed Scrolls
- 36 Forbidden Curse Scrolls
One of the best ways to gather Talent Materials for Yoimiya is by attacking camps of Hilichurls.
- Samachurls are found in all areas of the game, so it is not very hard to collect these scrolls.
- To increase Yoimiya Talents to the max, players required:
- 18 Divining Scrolls
- 66 Sealed Scrolls
- 93 Forbidden Curse Scrolls
Talent-level books that players can obtain in the Violet Court domain on Monday, Thursday, and Sunday.
- To max Yoimiya's Talents, players need to collect:
- 9 Teachings of Transience
- 63 Guide to Transience
- 114 Philosophies of Transience
Trounce Domain: Beneath the Dragon-Queller
Azhdaha is the oldest of the Geovishaps, he was the companion of the Geo Archon.
Players can battle against him in the Trounce Domain under the giant tree in Nantianmen.
- Azhdaha will drop the Dragon Lord's Crown once is defeated.
- Ayaka needs 18 of these horns for max Talents.
Additionally, players require Agnidus Agate, common crafting material for Pyro Characters in Genshin Impact, and tons of Mora to level Yoimiya to the highest level.