While the Hangout Events have already launched, the Windblume Festival does not start for a little while.
When exactly does it start, and what goodies does it have in store for players?
When Does The Windblume Festival Start?
Genshin Impact's major event for version 1.4, Invitation of Windblume, starts on March 19, 2021 at 10:00 am server time and ends on April 5, 2021 at 3:59 am Server Time.
The Event Shop for Invitation of Windblume opens when the event does and closes on April 12, 2021 at 3:59 am Server Time.
Several festive events will be held over the course of the Windblume Festival, all themed around Mondstadt's Anemo Archon. Barbados.
Similar to Liyue's Lantern Festival and Xiao, players will play through an ongoing story with Venti as they complete various quests.
Invitation of Windblume will take place in four acts, with each act starting on different dates:
- Act I: Ode to Flower and Cloud - March 19
- Act II: Missive of Cloud and Fog - March 22
- Act III: Realm of Fog and Wind - March 25
- Act IV: Dream of Wind and Flowers - March 28
Each Act will have several quests with Primogem, Hero's Wit, and Mora rewards, as well as the opportunity to earn Festive Tour Tickets and Peculiar Collab Coupons, the currencies of the Event Shop.
There will be four different activities Genshin Impact players can partake in to earn Event Shop currencies.
- Bullseyes Balloons: Shoot balloons quickly and accurately to earn Festive Tour Tickets
- Floral Freefall: A gliding challenge where players have to glide through rings and collect Flower Balls to earn Festive Tour Tickets
- Ballads of Breeze: A new mini-game where players try to keep up with the beat on a lyre to earn Festive Tour Tickets
- Peculiar Wonderland: Players compete in three random challenges to earn Peculiar Collab Coupons
There will be two different Event Shops during the Invitation of Windblume. The first, the Tour Ticket Exchange, uses Festive Tour Tickets as currency. Players can earn these by participating in three different events:
- Bullseye Balloons
- Floral Freefall
- Ballads of Breeze
Items purchasable in the Tour Ticket Exchange are:
- Crown of Insight: 400 Festive Tour Tickets
- Windblume Festival Commemorative Balloon: 280 Festive Tour Tickets
- Windsong Lyre: 280 Festive Tour Tickets
- Blue Talent Books: 20 Festive Tour Tickets each
- Purple Talent Books: 60 Festive Tour Tickets each
The second Event Shop, the Collab Coupon Exchange, uses Peculiar Collab Coupons earned through the Peculiar Wonderland challenges. Items purchasable are:
- Windblume Ode bow: 700 Peculiar Collab Coupons
- The Visible Winds: 500 Peculiar Collab Coupons
- Blue Weapon Ascension Materials: 15 Peculiar Collab Coupons each
- Hero's Wit: 10 Peculiar Collab Coupons each
- Mystic Enchantment Ore: 5 Peculiar Collab Coupons each
- 10,000 Mora: 10 Peculiar Collab Coupons
- 6 Dust of Azoth: 3 Peculiar Collab Coupons
We'll have more over the following weeks on the Windblume Festival, so be sure to check back with us.