September is packed with a lot of new content in Genshin Impact. Now only one week into the release of Sumeru, players are still experiencing all the new things to do in version 3.0.
To add even more excitement, we have the first monthly refresh for the current patch coming soon as well! After a year, we've received an entirely new roster of enemies in the Spiral Abyss.
Unfortunately, Paimon Bargain's Shop has no major changes, but there's still plenty to get excited about this month. Here are the details.
What's new in Paimon's Bargain Shop?
Paimon's Bargain Shop is the in-game store in Genshin Impact where players can get special sets of weapons, 4-star Characters, Ascension Materials, and Fates.
There are three parts in the shop that correspond to different types of currencies:
- Masterless Starglitter
- Obtained every time, players get a 4-star and 5-star weapon or characters
- Players will earn more Starglitter if they pull a repeat 4/5 star item.
- Masterless Stardust
- Obtained every time players get a 3-star weapon by wishing.
- Obtained by spending money, completing missions, and world exploration.
- Primogems buy Fates in Paimon's Shop.
September 2022 Paimon's Bargains
For this month, the Starglitter Exchange is offering the following:
- Intertwined Fates - 5 Masterless Glitter Each
- Acquaint Fates - 5 Masterless Glitter Each
- Ningguang - 34 Masterless Glitter
- Xingqiu - 34 Masterless Glitter
- Blackcliff Series Weapons - 24 Masterless Glitter Each Weapon
- Ascension materials - 2 Masterless Glitter Each Item.
Stardust Exchange doesn't change much, we recommend focusing on getting Fates. Other materials in this shop are extremely easy to farm.
- 5 Intertwined Fates - 75 Masterless Stardust Each
- Max of 5 fates each month.
- 5 Acquaint Fates - 75 Masterless Stardust Each
- Max of 5 fates each month.
September 2022 Genshin Impact Spiral Abyss
The Blessing of the Abyssal Moon this month is called Efflorescent Moon.
The Blessing will affect enemies in the Abyssal Moon Spire, the last 4 floors of the Spiral Abyss.
- After characters deal DMG to opponents with a Dendro Core (Including Burgeon and Hyperbloom), their ATK will be increased by 15% for 8 s.
- Max 4 stacks. Stacks can be Triggerer every 0.1s.
- Characters like Fischl, Xianglin, Yae Miko, and Kokomi with Dendro Traveler will benefit greatly from this buff.
Travelers can obtain a max of 600 Primogems by clearing these four floors and reaching three stars.
- Chamber 1 - Enemies Lv. 72
- First Part - Fungi & Slimes
- Second Part - Eremites
- Chamber 2 - Enemies Lv. 74
- First Part - Mitachurls, Samachurls, Hillichurls Shooters
- Second Part - Hydro Abyss Mage, Dendro Saamchurl, Slimes
- Chamber 3 - Enemies Lv. 76
- First Part - Hydroshroom, Dendroshroom, Floating Fungi
- Second Part - Eremites (Sunfrost, Daythunder, Linebreaker)
- Chamber 1 - Enemies Lv. 80
- First Part - Cryoshroom, Fungus & Slimes
- Second Part - Primordial Bathysmal Vishaps
- Chamber 2 - Enemies Lv. 82
- First Part - Kaiiragis & Eremites Crossbows
- Second Part - Electro Lawachurl, Electro Abyss Mage
- Chamber 3 - Enemies Lv. 85
- First Part - Eremites (Sunfrost, Daythunder, Linebreaker) & fatui Pyro, Hydro Agent.
- Second Part - Fatui Electro & Hydro Maiden.
- Chamber 1 - Enemies Lv. 88
- First Part - Common Eremites & Treasure Hoarders
- Second Part - Electro Lawachurl & Mitachurls
- Chamber 2 - Enemies Lv. 90
- First Part - Hydro Mimic Creatures
- Second Part - Pyro Geovishap & Electro Geovishap
- Chamber 3 - Enemies Lv. 92
- First Part - Fatu Pyro Agents & Eremites (Dayhunter, Desert Clearwater & Crossbows)
- Second Part - Electro Regisvine
- Chamber 1 - Enemies Lv. 95
- First Part - Ruin Drake Sky Watch & Ruin Drake Earthguard
- Second Part - Fatui Skirmishers (Pyro & Electro), Eremites (Sunfrost, Desert Clearwater & Crossbows)
- Chamber 2 - Enemies Lv. 98
- First Part - Fatui Maiden, Fatui Cicin Mage & Eremites Crossbows
- Second Part - Prymo Geovishap (Pyro)
- Chamber 3 - Enemies Lv. 100
- First Part - Vishaps & Shrooms (Dendro, Cryo & Hydro)
- Second Part - Jadeplummer Terrorshroom
Additionally, Spiral Abyss Artifact Strongboxes will provide Artifact Pieces from the new sets: Gilded Dreams and Deepwood Memories.