Genshin Impact has taken the world by storm since its release last year.
A big part of the game is the World Exploration and the collection of World Items to craft gadgets, level-up characters, refine weapons and prepare delicious meals.
If something is universally in every table is Salt, the following guide pinpoints the locations of Salt and how to make use of it in Genshin Impact 2.4
What Is Salt?
Salt is a Cooking Ingredient item used in recipes to create food items.
Salt can be used to craft the following recipes:
- All-Weather Beauty
- Black-Back Perch Stew
- Jueyun Chili
- Cured Bacon
- Cured Ham
- Cured Smoked Fowl
- Dry-Braised Salted Fish
- Radish and Fish Stew
- Sunshine Sprat
- Zhongyuan Chop Suey
- Wanmin Restaurant's Boiled Fish
- Golden Crab
- Unagi Chazuke
- Unagi Meat
- Woodland Dream
READ MORE: Genshin Impact November Promo codes (Updated)
Where To Find Salt?
Salt is not produced or found in the wild, despite being a Salt God in Zhong-Li's story.
Players can purchase Salt in General Goods Shops in every city.
Salt has a universal value in Genshin Impact, costing 60 Mora one piece. 50 mora with Reputation discount.
Once travelers increase their Reputation in a City, they will obtain a discount. Reputation is increased by completing Bounties and Commissions.
General Good Shops
Players can get a max of 100 pieces of Salt per day. Shops in all cities sell Salt. However, there are some exclusive items in each region store.
- Attended by NPC Aoi, a store located in Inazuma.
- Exact Location: Just right the bridge in front of the North Teleport Waypoint in Inazuma City
- Her shop lacks the map marker.
- Attended by NPC Blanche, the store is located in Mondstadt.
- Exact Location: Fountain plaza next to the craft shop.
- Attended by Dongsheng, the store is located in Liyue Harbor.
- Exact Location: Main Plaza of Chihu Rock
READ MORE: Genshin Impact 2.4: Leaks, Release Date, Character Banners, and More
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.