If you do not have the cash to spend in Ayaka Banners, most likely you are heading towards completing the extensive World Quests.
Here's a guide to help you to complete the Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual in Genshin Impact 2.0.
Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual
This quest will introduce you to Kazari, a mysterious masked character that will guide you through the missions. You will get the Memento Lens, an artifact that will reveal that will "let's you see things weren't there..."
You will encounter the cute Kanukis, battle a big boss, and break your brain with some puzzles. Overwhelming? Don't worry, we will lead you through it.
Reach the region of Inazuma. (Adventure Rank 30 and Archon Quest Chapter Two: Prologue - Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves)
You'll also need to finish the Quest: A strange Story in Konda And Sacrificial Offering.
Part 1 Chinjou Forest Barrier
- Search for the source of the strange voice - you'll find a camp next to a Buddha type statue
- Talk to the weird Statue - he explains its history and sends you to look for 3 Kanuki.
- Find the little Tanuki - they are small creatures with the aspect of a cat/racoon. They will be summoned when you fire the torch in their locations.
- Report Back to Loroi - go back to the statue. You will receive the Loroi’s Ward
- Head to the barrier - you will see several lamps. Purify one so you start the puzzle.
Each of the lamps will now have a glowing purple symbol floating above them, which signifies a number. The symbols can be changed by interacting with them.
- Number one should have one 'teardrop' shaped symbol, the one you activated.
- The lamp on the top of the tree need 2 teardrops each.
- The one inside the cave just below the 3 needs three teardrops.
- The lamp right ahead the first one need 4 teardrops.
Part 2 Araumi Barrier
- Head to the Grand Narukami Shrine near Mt. Yougou. You need to locate the shrine maiden and speak to her and she'll hand over the Memento Lens.
- You will need the memento lens to see through the statues of Earth Kitsune, they are glowing purple eyes.
- If you've done this correctly, you should see the message "Through the Memento Lens, you see something that wasn't there…"
- Enter the stone remnants and you will find yourself surrounded by several fox statues and a chest. Loot the chest and then take out your trusty Memento Lens. Use it to observe these statues.
- This will reveal a button behind each one. Press each one and the floor will open.
- Once you are down here, proceed to the room that also has fox statues in it.
- Again, use the Memento Lens and look at the statues through it. This will reveal lamps in their place. When you have uncovered all the lamps, you will need to manipulate them to set them in the right pattern.
- You will battle a Red Ninja.
Part 3 Kamisato Estate
- Go into a cave on the small island in the northeast part of the region. It’s the tiny, circular island to the northeast of Kamisato Estate.
- Light the lamps in the correct order:
- The lamps closest to the entrance into the cavern needs to have two teardrops.
- The one closest to the barrier should have one.
- The lantern to the right of the one at the entrance requires two teardrops
- From there, head left to the next lamp and set it to two.
- Go left again, and set the final lantern to three teardrops.
- You will battle two purple ninjas. Then you can destroy the last barrier.
Final Part Yougou Cleansing
After clearing the Genshin Impact three Sacred Sakura Cleansing Rituals, you meet Kazari for the finale. You will be sent to the Yougou Cleansing quest, where you will battle the Miasmic Tumor boss, and get the Hakushin Ring catalyst reward.
- Go ahead the Grand Narukami Shrine. Kazari will meet you near the cliffside. She’ll open up the chasm that leads to the area below
- Here you are under the effect of Balethunder, you will lose health if you do not have Thunder Bough/Electrograna
- In order to make damage to the tumor you need to solved 3 lamps puzzles as the previous three parts.
- There are 5 lamps, a bottom line with three and a top line with two.
Puzzle 1 (100% to 75% Boss HP)
Bottom mid 1 teardrop, Bottom right – 2 teardrops, Top right – 3 teardrops, Bottom left – 4 teardrops, Top left – 5 teardrops.
Puzzle 2 (75% to 25% HP):
Bottom mid – 1 teardrop, Bottom left – 2 teardrops, Top left – 3 teardrops, Bottom right – 4 teardrops, Top right – 5 teardrops
Puzzle 3 (25% to dead):
Bottom mid – 1 teardrop, Bottom left and right shrines 2 teardrops, both in top 3 teardrops.
You will meet Kazari to thank you, she have a surprise for you before saying goodbye... or see you later?
Pick up the Mask of Memories. This will complete the entire Sacred Sakura Cleansing Ritual quest chain.
Check the precious items tab in your inventory and learn the recipe to craft the Hakushin Ring catalyst.
(The Hakushin Ring requires 1x Northlander Catalyst Billet, 50x Amethyst Lump, and 50x White Iron Chunk).
And that's it.. stay tuned for more Genshin Impact updates!