Hoyoverse announced the beginning of the Genshin Impact North American Tour 2022.
This tour will feature plenty of Genshin Impact booths with fun events, exclusive merchandise, and a food truck with dishes from Teyvat itself!
Here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact North American Tour 2022 including its locations, dates, events, merchandise, and more.
Genshin Impact NA Tour 2022 Schedule & Locations
The Genshin Impact 2022 Tour will take place in four cities in North America.
- Los Angeles - Anime Expo
- July 1 - July 4, 2022
- Los Angeles Convention Center
- Toronto - Fan Expo
- Aug 25 - Aug 28, 2022
- Metro Toronto Convention Center
- Seattle - Pax West
- Sept 2 - Sept 5, 2022
- Seattle Convention Center
- New York - NYCC
- Oct 6 - Oct 9, 2022
- Javits Center
- New York - Anime NYC
- Nov 18 - Nov 2020, 2022
- Javits Center
Fans don't require an extra ticket or reservation to take part in the Genshin Impact activities, as booths are open for all visitors with a ticket to the expo/event.
Genshin Impact NA Tour 2022 Activities
Fans visiting the Genshin Impact events can expect the following activities:
The Art of Stamp Collecting
- Visitors can participate in interactive tasks at the convention to collect stamps that can be exchanged for rewards like unique posters and food truck coupons.
- On the Genshin Impact stage, Hoyoverse has prepared interactive experiences with influencers and famous cosplayers.
- Every day brings new interactive activities to the stage like:
- Paimon Questionnaire
- Open World Challenge
- Abyss Speed-run
- Boss Speed-run
- Cosplay Fashion Show
Genshin Impact Food Truck
- Outside of the venues, Hoyoverse will have a Genshin Impact food truck that will sell some specialties from the game.
Genshin Impact NA Tour 2022 Merchandise
The tour will introduce a store where fans can find exclusive merchandise. These are some of the items available:
- Acrylic Hangable: $12
- Midsummer Island Adventure Acrylic Stands: $15
- Midsummer Island Adventure Badges (Barbara & Jean): $4
- Acrylic Character Stands: $15
- Character Badges: $4
- Airpods Cases (Guoba and Jumpy Dumpty): $18
- T-Shirts: $35
- Woven Bracelets: $15
- Paimon Food Theme Capsule Toys: $25
- Genshin Concert Acrylic Chibi Stand: $10
- Jumpy Dumpty Mug: $35
READ MORE: What is the best Kuki Shinobu Build in Genshin Impact?
For more articles like this, take a look at our Genshin Impact and More page.