The Moonlight Seeker treasure hunt continues with the Genshin Impact Moonchase Festival. This time, the mountains and forest of Mondstadt are the stage.
Complete the area exploration to gain Festive Fever and Emperor's Balm, the refinement material for the Luxurious Sea-Lord
This is our walkthrough, including all the locations of Moonchase Charms and Mystmoon.
- Reach Adventure Rank 28
- Complete Archon Story Chapter 1: Act 3, A New Star Approaches
- Complete the ''Mondstadt Gastronomy Trip'' Quest
- Complete Moonlight Merriment quest: One for the Foodies, Two for the Show
- Visit Linyang in Liyue Harbor to Unlock the quest: The Many Matters of the Moonchase Festival
This event consists of exploration missions, where travelers can collect Moonchase Charms and open Mystmoon Chests. Note that increasing the collect progression will unlock rewards.
Each Mystmoon Chest includes 5 Primogems, Weapons, Hero's Wit, Mora, and Mystic Ores.
The event is divided into three phases:
- Part 1: Path of Stalwart Stone, September 27, 2021
- Part 2: Path of Gentle Breezes, October 1, 2021
- Part 3: Path of Austere Frost, October 5, 2021
Path of Gentle Breezes
Travelers need to visit Linyang in Liyue Harbor, to mark the locations of some of the Monchase Charms and Mystmoon Chest.
For the second part of the Genshin Impact Moonlight Seeker event: Path of Gentle Breezes, travelers will revisit Starfell Valley in Mondstadt.
There are a total of 30 Mystmoon Chests and 17 Moonchase Charms. In the image below, you can find the location of these 47 objectives.
In case you can't find all the treasures, you can return to Linyang after 24 hrs and she will mark the location on the map.
Treasure Hunt tips
- The majority of Mystmoon Chests will be behind rocks, on the base of cliffs.
- While walking in the forest, make sure to look at trees' foliage.
- The Anemo Treasure Compass will not work during Genshin Impact, Moonlight Seeker event.
- Mondstadt mountains are high and teleport waypoints are far, so make sure to explore all the high ground before gliding down.
- You can cut some wood to build Serenitea Pot, while you look for Moonchase Charms.
Emperor's Balm Luxurious Sea-Lord
The Luxurious Sea-Lord is definitely a very interesting 4 star Claymore. It is not only odd-looking, it's actually quite a strong weapon. At op tier option for Free to Play travelers.
However, in order to reach this Mackerel, full potential needs to Refine to level 5.
But no need to worry, during the Moonchase Festival Events like Trail of Delicacies, players can obtain Emperor's Balm, the refinement material for the Luxurious Sea Lord.