The next update for miHoYo's smash-hit adventure/RPG, Genshin Impact, is right around the corner.
Genshin Impact's latest web event, Hilidream Camp, launched and has players helping Hilichurls craft furniture in an adeptal abode to earn Primogems, home furnishings, and more.
With Genshin Impact 1.5's housing system almost here, it is time for players to get their interior decorating skills prepared for the massive update.
Latest - Update Time Confirmed
In a blog post, miHoYo have confirmed the update time for the 1.5 patch.
Downtime will begin for the 1.5 update at 6 am UTC+8 on Wednesday, April 28th.
This is 6 pm EST/11 pm BST on Tuesday, April 27th.
Downtime is expected to last up to five hours.
The Hilidream Camp web event in Genshin Impact runs from April 21, 2021, to April 27, 2021, ending just a few days before Genshin Impact 1.5 goes live with the game's new housing update.
Each day, players can log into the event, complete three social-related items, and receive materials to craft furniture to place inside the Hilischurl camp.
There is a catch, though.
Players must figure out the crafting recipes for each item.
As players unlock new types of furnishings, they will earn in-game rewards such as Primogems and furnishings for the future housing update.
Up to 120 Primogems are available to earn, as well as the Pine Folding Screen: Billowing Sails and Cloudy Haze Bed furnishings.
Rewards have to be claimed manually, and any furnishing rewards a player earns will be delivered to players after April 29, 2021.
Hilidream Camp Crafting Recipies
There are four different items available for players to craft with, and each crafting recipe requires three items.
The same item can be used multiple times in a recipe, and the order in which items are used does not matter.
Genshin Impact players can craft three items per day, the time in which it takes to craft each one going up each time.
- First item: Instant
- Second item: 1 minute
- Third item: 3 minutes
Players can safely navigate away from the screen while an item is crafting without interrupting the process.
Here are all the items that are possible to craft in Hilidream Camp and the rewards for crafting them the first time:
- Hilichurl Bed: Wood, Paint, Water - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Mitachurl Mask: Wood, Water, Straw - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Hilichurl Mask Rack: Paint x2, Wood - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Low Stone Stool: Wood x2, Water - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Round Stone Table: Wood x2, Water - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Small Lamp "Grass": Paint, Water x2 - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- An Unusual Portrait: Straw, Paint x2 - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Downy Carpet: Water x2, Straw - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Paper Hanging Lamp: Paint x2, Water - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- "Dancing Tree": Paint x2, Straw - 4000 Mora, 1 Hero's Wit
- Folding Screen: Wood x2, Straw - 8000 Mora
- Stone Stove: Paint, Water, Straw - 8000 Mora
- Multipurpose Pot: Wood, Straw x2 - 8000 Mora
- Mysterious Wooden Ladder: Wood, Paint, Straw - 8000 Mora
- Broom: Any failed combination - 1000 Mora (can be earned multiple times)
READ MORE: Everything we know about Genshin Impact 1.5
Furnishing the Hilidream Camp
Once a player has crafted items for the camp, they can click the "Return Inside" button to enter the abode and place the item they crafted inside.
Up to five items of the same type can be placed, and a maximum of fifteen items fit inside.
Players can also take pictures of their camp to save and share on social media, earning a 5000 Mora reward for doing so the first time.