Genshin Impact Gourmet Supremos are a series of World Questa and Daily Commissions involving foodies traveling the world looking for Great Recipes and New Flavors.
Introduced in Inazuma, the Gourmet Supremos are now in Sumeru, and they will need the help of the Traveler and Paimon. In version 3.2 Quest, Within our Duties.
We have prepared a quick guide to help players to complete the last of the Gourmet Missions to obtain Primogems.
Gourmet Supremos: Within Our Duties World Quest Guide
Before helping the Gourmet Supremos in this mission in Sumeru, it's necessary to complete the following Quests:
- Complete the Daily Commission: Where the Ingredients Go? (Even if you completed it before version 3.1, you must do it again).
- Complete the Gourmet Supremos quest Chain in Inazuma, obtaining these achievements
- Boom Shaka Laka
- Samurai Gourmet
- Meal For Two
- A Question of Diet
How to start the Gourmet Supremos Quest in Sumeru
Meet with Julie, Xudong, Parvaneh, and Kamei Muneisha in Port Ormos near the big ship in the South of the port.
Then the Traveler and the Gourmet Supremos will have to visit essential locations in Sumeru City.
- Visit the headquarters of the Corps of Thirty
- Visit the Adventurer's Guild in Sumeru and talk to Kanal
- Visit the Grand Bazaar and meet with Shevirn to taste some local cuisine
After tasting the local cuisine, the quest will enter a pause, having to wait until 8:00-12:00 the next day. Players can forward the time in the clock on Paimon's Menu.
- Visit the Akademiya and witness Parvaneh discussing with her mentor.
- Then teleport to Kamei's location and start searching for Harra Fruit.
- In this part of the quest, you will battle against Hillichurls and Abyss Mages.
- In the next part, you will find Julie near the Adventurer's Guild
- The last part of the preparations missions is with Xudong, who is in the Harbor.
Once the preparations are over, the Gourmet Supremos are ready to execute the plan, but they need you to collect ingredients.
- 3 Fresh Fish in Vimara Village, obtained with the Researcher Nabati.
- 2 Potatoes with the porter Neriman in Port Ormos.
- 3 Padisarah with the owner of the Guilded Journey, Maryan, in Caravan Ribat
After cooking and resting, we will receive a letter written by Nete from Maryan, and the quest will be complete.
- Achievement: Don't Blame the Mora
- 20 Adventurer EXP
- Three new Recipes
- Fish With Cream Sauce
- Potato Boat
- Tandoori Roast Chicken