We are a week away from the Genshin Impact 3.4 update, which will mark the celebration of a new Lunar Year and a new edition of the Lantern Rite Festival.
This patch will debut two new Dendo characters with interesting reruns and weapon banners. Naturally, therefore, players must decide where to spend their valuable Primogems.
To make their life easier, we calculated all the available Genshin Impact 3.4 Primogems and how to get them.
How Many Primogems Are Available in Genshin Impact 3.4?
These are all the new Primogems players can obtain in version 3.3. Travelers can receive more depending on their progress in the story and exploration.
The primary source of F2P Primogems is completing the daily missions set by the adventurer's Guild. Even though it is a repetitive task, it can be done in a few minutes.
- Genshin Impact 3.4 will run for six weeks (42 days), and players can receive 60 Primogems for commissions per day.
- If players complete all commissions during the patch, that amounts to 2520 Primogems.
- If you plan to invest in the game, we recommend purchasing the Blessing of the Welkin Moon.
- By subscribing to the monthly subscription of the Blessing, players can claim 90 Primogems each day for only $5.
- 90 Primogems for all 42 days = 3150 Primogems.
Another low-investment option to obtain Primogems is the Battle Pass, which costs $7.50 and provides the following:
- 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 = 1280 Primogems
- 5 Acquaint Fates (Standard Banner wishes)
Paimon's Bargain Shop
Another consistent source of Primogems is the Stardust Exchange, a section of the Paimon Shop that refreshes every month.
Players can obtain 5 Intertwined Fates and 5 Acquainted fates.
- Stardust is a currency given by wishing in the Standard Banner. We recommend spending Stardust exclusively on Fates.
- The other items offered in this store are easy to get by exploration.
- One Intertwined fate is equal to 160 Primogems. The store refreshes two times in a Patch, therefore:
- 10 Intertwined Fates = 1600 Primogems
- Additionally, players will obtain 10 Acquaint Fates good for a 4-star character or Weapon in the Standard Banner.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Events & Priomogems Rewards
Genshin Impact 3.4 will introduce four events, three original and one rerun, including a new Lantern Rite Festival.
However, this patch will have only one Story Quest for the new 5-star Dendro character Alhaitham.
- Main Event - Lantern Rite: 800 Primogems
- Warrior Spirits: 420 Primogems
- Second Blooming: 420 Primogems
- Almighty Arataki, Extraordinary and Exhilarating Extreme Battle Brawl: 420 Primogems
Additionally, for version 3.4, we will get a story quest called Vultur Volans Chapter. In this quest, we will learn more about Alhaitham.
- Primogems for events and quests:
- 5 events for Primogems = 2020 Primogems (minimum)
- 1 new Archon Chapter = 60 Primogems
The number of Primogems may change in the final version so that we can expect 2310 Primogems from events and story quests.
Lantern Rite Rewards
During the Genshin Impact 3.4 Livestream, developers announce that players are getting big rewards to celebrate the Year of the Rabbit and the Lantern Rite Festival.
- The login event, May Fortune Find You, will give 10 intertwined fates equal to 1600 Primogems.
- Additionally, all travelers will get three Intertwined Fates in their In-game Email Inbox, equal to 480 Primogems.
- The last gift of the Lantern Rite is the opportunity to get one of the nine 4-star Liyue characters, including Yao Yao.
Promo Codes & Compensations
Hoyoverse broadcasts a Livestream for every new version to announce all the new content in the next update. During the show, players receive Promo Codes good with Free Primogems.
At the same time, Hoyoverse compensates players with Primogems for the Maintenance hours and bugs found in previous updates.
Note: If the maintenance takes longer than 5 hours, the game will offer 60 Primogems for every extra hour.
- Genshin Impact Special Program (Livestream) Codes = 300 Primogems.
- Two codes at the beginning of each phase = 120 Primogems
- 60 Primogems for each hour of maintenance = 300 Primogems
- Compensation for bug fixes in the previous patch = 300 Primogems.
The total of Primogems for Technical and Promo Codes is an estimated 1020 Primogems. Additional codes may be added during each update.
Genshin Impact 3.4 New Region Primogems
A new Sumeru region will become available during Genshin Impact 3.4, known as Hadramaveth Desert. Affected by a giant tornado, the area will challenge players with low visibility and dangerous foes.
However, a new area is an opportunity to obtain Primogems with new chests, quests, and teleport waypoints.
Even though we don't have the exact number, we can have an estimate based on previous map expansions.
- From new achievements, we can obtain around 250 Primogems.
- New World Quest and secret missions can sum at least 500 more Primogems.
- Around 1000 Primogems will become available in new chests, waypoints and missions.
For this guide, we will consider the Primogems for Genshin Impact 3.4 new region around 1750 Primogems.
- 5-star Character Test Run provides 20 Primogems
- Four 5-star characters for 20 Primogems = 80 Primogems
- Daily Hoyolab Login
- 60 Primogems
- Web events
- Hoyoverse is introducing web events with more regularity. Therefore, we can expect around 100-120 Primogems from all web events.
The Spiral Abyss
Genshin Impact 3.4 will have three refreshes of the Spiral Abyss.
There are 600 Primogems available in the Spiral Abyss every two weeks, but being the end-game content, not all players can obtain all the Primogems.
For very focused accounts and veterans familiar with earning the maximum Spiral Abyss rewards each refresh, they can expect a healthy sum in return.
- Three Spiral Abyss Resets & Completions = 1800 Primogems
Total Primogems (F2P & P2P)
In the F2P calculation, we will only consider Intertwined Fates as other Fates only work in the Standard Banner.
Maintenance / Livestream
New 3.4 Region
Lantern Rite Festival
Other Sources (Web Events, Daily Login)
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 3.4 is roughly 11250 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- If players clear the Spiral Abyss with three stars during the three refreshes.
- The total of Free Primogems is 13050 Primogems
- That amount of Primogems is good for at least 81 wishes, a guaranteed new 5-star character, from the character banner.
P2P (Best Value)
Blessing of the Welking Moon
- The total P2P in Genshin Impact, with an investment of only $17.5 for the entire patch, equates to 5230 Primogems.
Genshin Impact 3.4 Primogems Total
So what's the total amount of new Primogems from F2P sources, the Battle Pass, and the Welkin Moon?
- 18280 Primogems.
- This equals 114 Wishes. A 5-star character is guaranteed, and you will almost secure the character you want with Pity System.