The Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream is just around the corner. Hoyoverse Special Program, in which developers announced what was coming into the game.
At the same time, viewers are also in for a treat with a new batch of Promo Codes offering plenty of Free Primogems.
Here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream as we count down to its start time, including how to watch it and all the latest news.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream Start Time
The Genshin Impact version 3.2 Livestream will begin on Sunday, October 23, 2022, at 8pm server time (Chinese Standard Time).
In other timezones, this translates to:
- October 23 - 8 am EST
- October 23 - 1 pm GMT
- October 23 - 5 am PT
Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream starts on
The Special Program lasts around 30 minutes with three breaks during sections.
Where to Watch
The Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream will be broadcast in four different languages. For the English version, check the official Genshin Impact Twitch Channel.
For those players that miss the live version, the Special Program will also be available on the official YouTube Channel around noon EST.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream Promo Codes
These are the Genshin Impact 3.2 Livestream Promo Codes suitable for 300 Primogems and Ascension Material:
- 6SP942Z3XVWH - 100 Primogems, 10 Mystic Enhancement Ores
- KS6QL3YJFCWM - 100 Primogems, 5 Hero's Wit
- GS6RLKGKWUER - 100 Primogems, 50K Mora
The codes are valid for only seventeen hours after the Livestream ends, so make sure to redeem before midnight EST. To learn how to redeem the codes, check our guide here.
What's New in Genshin Impact 3.2?
While the conflict between the Akademiya and the followers of the Dendro Archon grows, we will also have the chance to know more about the past of Nahida, also known as the Lesser Lord Kusanali.
Characters and Weapon Banners
Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce two new characters. One of them is Nahida, the human vessel of the Dendro Archon. Yoimiya, Yae Miko, and Childe are the reruns for the upcoming update.
- Nahida, the new 5-star Catalyst character, is expected to be released during the first half of Genshin Impact 3.2.
- In the same banner, we have Layla's debut, a 4-star Cryo character.
- The First weapon Banners will introduce the new 5-star Catalyst A Thousand Floating Dreams and the rerun of Thundering Pulse, a 5-star Bow.
- For the second half of version 3.2, we will have the rerun of Childe and Yae Miko.
- The Second weapon banner will feature the 5-star Bow Polar Star and the Catalyst, Kagura's Verity.
Events and Stories
Genshin Impact 3.2 will introduce the story of the Dendro Archon and the hangout quest for Layla.
- Additionally, we are getting a new chapter of the Archon Quest.
- Main Event: Fabulous Fungus Frenzy
- Players will capture and train various fungi to attack Camp Mobs or defend Monoliths.
- The event will have the participation of Yae Miko, Layla, and Dori.
- The 4-star Electro character Dori is the main reward for this event and a unique name card.
- Peculiar Wonderland
- In this event, travelers will enter a domain to be part of different mini-games to collect tokens that can be exchanged for rewards.
- For the return of Peculiar Wonderland, Genshin Impact will add new mini-games inspired by Sumeru, like Fungi Baseball.
- Hypostatic Symphony Rerun
- A Spiral Abyss Type domain in which players will battle pure forms of the Hypostasis, the element cube that is world bosses
- Outside the Canvas Inside the Lens Rerun
- Rerun of a laid-back event in which travelers visit the different nations of Teyvat to take camera shots of essential landmarks.
- New Serenitea Pot Realm
- Travelers will receive a new Layout for their Serenitea Pot to recreate the Rain Forest in Sumeru in their Realm.
- Genshin Impact 3.2 Spiral Abyss
- Enemies that inflict Corrosion and Energy Reduction are back. The Dendro Hypostasis will be one of the bosses on the last floors.