Genshin Impact 3.2 is in full steam, with the banner of the Dendro Archon that continues breaking selling records after a week of its debut.
But the patch goes way more than the banner with exciting new stories and new challenges, like the main event Fabulous Fungus Frenzy which is about to start.
During this event, travelers will become Beast Tamers and compete in Sumeru's Tournament with other trainers such as Layla, Yae Miko, and Dori.
Here is everything you need to know in preparation for Fabulous Fungus Frenzy, the brand-new event in Genshin Impact
Genshin Impact 3.2 Fabulous Fungus Frenzy Start Time
The second event of Genshin Impact 3.2, Fabulous Fungus Frenzy, will go live on November 10, 2022, at 10 pm EST and run until November 28, 2022.
Follow along with our countdown below to make sure you don't miss it!
To participate in this Genshin Impact 3.2 event, Travelers must meet the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete Archon Quest Chapter I: Act III A New Star Approaches
Additionally, completing these quests is recommended to enjoy the event better (with no Spoilers).
- Archon Quest Chapter III: Act V Akasha Pulses, the Kalpa Flame Rises
- Yae Miko's Story Quest Divina Vulpes Chapter: Act I
A quick start option for these quests will be included once the Fabulous Fungus Frenzy begins.
Fabulous Fungus Frenzy Event Details
In the event, players will catch Wild Mushrooms, train them and then fight with them in a tournament.
Fabulous Fungus Frenzy will be divided into 5-stages. One new stage will unlock every day during the first five days. After that, the shop will close, and the currencies will be eliminated on the event's final day.
As we mentioned before, the event will have three different modes:
- Fungus Capture (catch)
- Using the Gadget Wisdom Orb, catch and communicate with Wild Mushrooms.
- Coruscating Potential (feed)
- Give unique jellies to your mushroom to unleash their special abilities.
- Special Training (battle).
- Use your Trained Fungus in combat challenges to practice your strategies.
Once the Training is complete, Travelers can compete in the Niloptala Cup Beast Tamer against NPC and other characters.
By completing challenges, players will obtain two currencies, Mushroom Currency and Fungus Medals, which can be used to exchange for rewards.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the five challenges of Fabulous Fungus Frenzy in Genshin Impact 3.2, including the 4-star Electro character Dori.
- 420 Primogems
- Nilotpala Cup Tournament Stage
- Wisdom Orb
- Crown of Insight
- Sumeru Talent Materials
- Character Level Up Materials,
- Weapon Ascension Materials for Sumeru
- Hero's Wit