The second phase of Genshin Impact 3.2 is just a couple of hours away for North America Region. The exciting last part of the current patch will bring back two fan-favorite characters in banners, Miko and Childe!
These banners will also include the debut of the new 4-star character Layla, the Akademiya student with a sleeping problem.
Join us as we count down to the second-phase Genshin Impact 3.2 banner release times and cover all the latest news leading up to their launch.
Genshin Impact 3.2 Yae Miko and Childe Banners Release Time & All Characters
The Genshin Impact Yae Miko and Childe Banners will go live along with the second phase of Genshin Impact 3.2 on November 18, 2022, at 6 pm. (Chinese Standard Time)
For different regions, the update will arrive at the following times:
- November 18, 2022, 5 pm GMT
- November 18, 2002, 6 pm EST
- November 18, 2022, 3 pm PT
Yae Miko & Childe Banners Release Time
The last two Version 3.2 banners include the following characters:
- Everbloom Violet is the rerun Yae Miko banner. The Grand Sakura Shrine Priestess is a 5-star Electro Catalyst Character.
- Farewell of Snezhnaya will be the rerun Childe banner. The Fatui Harbinger is a 5-star Hydro Bow Character, and this will be his third rerun.
The following 4-star characters complete both of these banners.
- Thoma - 4-star Pyro, Polearm User
- Heizou - 4-star Anemo, Catalyst User
- Layla - 4-star Cryo, Sword User
Genshin Impact 3.2 Second Phase Weapon Banner Details
At the same time, Genshin Impact 3.2 phase 2 marks the release of the second weapon banner that features two reruns: the 5-star Catalyst Kagura's Verity and the Polar Star Bow, and plenty of 4-stars as well.
- Polar Star – 5-star Bow
- The made of glass and ice bow represents the winter of the land of the Fatui harbingers.
- This weapon is suitable for main DPS characters, the signature weapon for Childe, which increases Elemental Skills and Burst DMG.
- Kagura's Verity – 5-star Catalyst
The following 4-stars complete the second weapon banner:
- The Stringless - Bow
- Dragon's Bane - Polearm
- The Bell - Claymore
- Favonius Sword - Sword
- Favonius Codex - Catalyst
Additionally, the second phase of Version 3.2 will introduce the rerun of Hypostatic Symphony: Dissonant Verse, the last of November's events.
Players will battle the energy cubes in this combat challenge, including the new Dendro Hypostasis.
By completing all the missions, travelers will obtain the following rewards:
- 420 Primogems
- Weapon Materials from Mondstadt
- 20 Hero's Wit
- 300k Mora
Genshin Impact Layla's Best Team
Layla is the only new character in Genshin Impact 3.2 second phase, the 4-star Sword Cryo Character excels in protecting her teammates with her shield.
These are some of the teams in which Layla will shine the best:
Dendro - Cryo
Perhaps the best team for Layla is with the Dendro Archon and a solid Cryo DPS. This team takes advantage of the fact, Cryo and Dendro don't have Elemental Interactions.
- Main DPS: Ganyu
- Sub-DPS: Nahida
- Elemental Enabler: Bennet or Thoma
- Support: Layla
Layla will increase the survivability of classic permafrost in which players use Mona instead of Kokomi, Layla will add Energy Particles and keep the party alive with her shield.
- Main DPS: Ganyu
- Sub-DPS: Mona
- Elemental Enabler: Layla
- Support: Venti
Mono Cryo Teams
Shenhe made Mono Cryo teams viable, with a strong buff to the Damage of frozen enemies, although these teams are not used often.
Luckily, Layla is the support that will have the smoothest synergy in a team with only Cryo characters.
- Main DPS: Ayaka
- Sub-DPS: Shenhe
- Support: Rosaria
- Support: Layla