We are reaching the last part of Genshin Impact 3.1, and the Second Anniversary patch is ending with the Star-Seeker's Sojourn event.
Star-Seeker's Sojourn is a world exploration event that will push travelers to look for divination tokens called Future Stars.
Keeping that in mind, here's everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact Star-Seeker's Sojourn event as we count down to its launch.
Genshin Impact Star Seeker Sojourn Event Start Time
The last event of Genshin Impact 3.1, Star-Seeker's Sojourn, will go live on October 20, 2022, at 10 pm EST and run until October 31, 2022.
Star-Seeker's Sojourn Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must meet the following requirements:
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete Archon Quest Chapter III: Act I Through Mists of Smoke and Forests Dark
For those who didn't complete the Archon Quest, a quick start option will be available, but the event will contain spoilers, so be aware!
Star-Seeker's Sojourn Event Details
The latest event of Genshin Impact is an all-out combat challenge where travelers can use trial characters to beat three rounds of challenges.
- During the event, Travelers must first accept an exploration commission from the girl Banu and obtain the event gadget Banu's Wisdom.
- After equipping Banu's Wisdom, Travelers can use it in the designated area to find Future Stars.
- A new challenge will unlock every day for the first six days after the event begins.
- Successfully pass the challenges and find the Future Stars to claim rewards.
- On the seventh day of the event, Travelers will need to have collected all six Future Stars to summon the Great Future Star with Banu.
- Complete the final challenge to help Banu fulfill her wish and claim the commission rewards.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the four challenges of Star-Seeker's Sojourn in Genshin Impact 3.1.
- 420 Primogems
- Talent Level-Up Materials
- Weapon Ascension Materials
- Hero's Wit
- Mystic Enhancement Ore