The Genshin Impact 2.7 update is in full swing, and the Yelan & Xiao banner will be soon replaced by Kuki and Itto.
Players can now access all of the stages and new content in the main Genshin Impact 2.7 event, Perilous Trail.
While the Perilous Trail has plenty to offer, however, it's also time for a music fest organized by Arataki Itto himself!
Here is everything you need to know about the Genshin Impact 2.7 event, The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival.
Release Date & Time
The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival will run from June 13, 2022, to July 4, 2022, kicking off at 10pm EST.
The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival Start Time
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- Complete the quest: Ritou Escape Plan
- The mission is part of the Archon Quest Chapter 2: Act 1 The Immovable God and The Eternal Euthymia
Genshin Impact 2.7: Arataki Music Fest
Arataki Itto is in Liyue to celebrate the graduation of his sidekick Kuki Shinobu from law school.
After surviving the traps under The Chasm, Arataki Itto is launching his music party called: The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival. In this event, Travelers will play songs along with popular characters from the game.
But the Drumalong Festival is not your regular music event. Hoyoverse has also decided to add a calibration so that players from all platforms can have the best experience.
Additionally, after completing all stages, players can create their own tune and challenge other players in a friendly PvP experience.
There are 7 stages with three different difficulties. Stages will be unlocked daily during the first week of the event.
- First Stage: Time to Shine (Arataki Itto)
- Second Stage: Drifter Destiny (Kazuha)
- Third Stage: Devotion of the Keeper (Thoma)
- Four Stage: Let's Go. Crimson Knight (Klee)
- Fifth Stage: Rage Beneath the Mountains (Zhongli)
- Sixth Stage: Blossoms of Summer Nights (Yoimiya)
- Seventh Stage: Termination of Desires (Raiden Shogun)
The following rewards will be granted by completing the 7 stages of The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival.
- 420 Primogems
- Arataki Drumalong (Music Instrument)
- 12 Hero's Wit
- Inazuma Weapon Ascension Materials
- 21 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 420K Mora