Hoyoverse is preparing for the launch of Genshin Impact 2.7 next week, and has now revealed its patch notes!
The patch is packed with new characters and stories, but beyond this will also introduce important Quality of Life changes and more.
Here are the Genshin Impact 2.7 patch notes covering all new content, system changes, and optimizations.
Genshin Impact 2.7 will go live on May 31, 2022, at 11:00 am Server Time.
This breaks down to the following:
- May 30, 7:00 p.m. PDT
- May 30, 10:00 p.m. EST
- May 30, 4:00 a.m. GMT
Build Your Collection: Shop Official Genshin Impact Figures At Sideshow
Genshin Impact 2.7 Patch Notes Highlights
Beyond all of the exciting new content coming in the Genshin Impact 2.7 patch notes, Hoyoverse is also offering some great quality of life changes to simplify systems for all players.
- Domain Composition Team Assistant
- Before entering the domain of materials and artifacts, the game will give you tips.
- Additionally, when players go to the list of which elements will perform better, now the game will indicate which type of abilities are needed to clear the waves of enemies.
- Best Pick Rate Artifacts
- In the character section when changing artifacts, the interface will suggest the best artifact build.
- The selection will show the Artifacts with the highest pick rates, based on all player's selections.
- Talent Priority
- Similar to the artifact suggestions, the game will indicate which Talents are a priority to level up for each character.
- New Namecards
- Changes in Expedition Rewards
- The rewards of exploring Dihua Marsh, Liyue is adjusted to Horsetail and Snapdragon.
- Exploring Guili Plains, Liyue will reward Mora
- Travelers will receive: 5k Mora, 12 Lotus Head, 12 Matsutake as compensation
- The gadget Floral Zither (Music Instrument) can now be purchased from the NPC Granny Shan in Liyue Harbor.
- New Quests
- Archon Quest Interlude Chapter: Act 2 - Perilous Trail
- Yelan's Story Quest Umbrabilis Orchis Chapter: Act I - Calculated Gambit
- Hangout Event: Kuki Shinobu - Act I The Gang's Daily Deeds
- New World Quests: On the Stage, Behind the Stage, The Tales Behind the Fan, and more.
- New Recipes
- Dew-Dipped Shrimp
- Omurice Waltz
- New Achievements added to the Wonders of the World and Memories of the Heart categories
Full Genshin Impact 2.7 Patch Notes
- 5-Star Character "Valley Orchid" Yelan (Hydro)
- Vision: Hydro
- Weapon: Bow
- A mysterious person who claims to work for the Ministry of Civil Affairs, but is a "non-entity" on the Ministry of Civil Affairs' list.
- 4-Star Character "Mender of Tribulations" Kuki Shinobu (Electro)
- Vision: Electro
- Weapon: Sword
- The capable and reliable deputy leader of the "Arataki Gang" - Please note: capable and reliable are not appellations for the "Arataki Gang," but for their deputy leader in specific.
- Aqua Simulacra (Bow)
- This longbow's color is unpredictable. Under the light, it takes on a lustrous, watery blue.
- Fading Twilight (Bow)
◇A precious bow made of platinum, inlaid with an orb that shimmers with the light of eventide.
During the event, go to The Chasm and investigate the mysteries of the depths. Complete various challenges in the event to obtain rewards like Primogems, Crown of Insight, Weapon Ascension Materials, Talent Level-Up Materials, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Hero's Wit, and Mora. Complete specific "Realms of Guile and War" to obtain the event-exclusive weapon "Fading Twilight" (Bow) and its Refinement Material.
Adjustments & Optimizations
1. Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "The Thundering Wilds" in Narukami Island by replacing some of the opponents.
2. Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "For The Harbingers!" in Narukami Island by weakening the lineup of opponents.
3. Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "Full Speed Ahead" in Yashiori Island by replacing some of the opponents and removing barriers along the way.
4. Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "A Crackling Crisis" in Yashiori Island by weakening the lineup of opponents and extending the challenge time.
5. Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "A Gentleman Strikes in Broad Daylight" in Yashiori Island and Seirai Island by extending the time that patrolling opponents pause at the stationing points.
6. Reduces the difficulty of Daily Commission "Dangerous Haul" in Narukami Island, Yashiori Island, and Seirai Island by reducing the Movement SPD of the Slime Balloon and cutting down the number of opponents along the way.
1. Optimizes "Weekly Missions" in Battle Pass: for "Weekly Missions" completed in the week of a version update, the progress of that week's "Weekly Missions" will be carried over to the updated version's BP.
2. In "Dispatched Expeditions", the rewards of exploring Dihua Marsh, Liyue is adjusted to "Horsetail" and "Snapdragon," while the rewards of exploring Guili Plains, Liyue is adjusted to "Mora." After the version update, we will issue Travelers Mora ×5,000, Lotus Head ×12, Matsutake ×12 as compensation.
3. Optimizes the sorting rules of the Character Selection page: for characters at the same level, ascended characters will be placed in front of the rest.
4. Optimizes the display of information: when prompts appear on the center of the screen, the info list on the left, such as quests and challenges, will turn translucent.
5. Optimizes the UI style of item sources in the Inventory: when an item source is unavailable, it will appear as white text on a dark background.
6. Optimizes the control experience of the controller in "Settings": as long as the left tab is not switched, re-enter the option list on the right and the list will remember the position previously selected.
7. Optimizes the description list of characters' Talents when cooking, crafting, forging, dispatching, and furnishing creating: the height of the list is self-adaptive.
8. Optimizes the indicative effect of Oculi detectors on the World Map: visual effects are added to the marked scope.
9. Optimizes the presentation of dialogue window in Co-Op Mode: Party Chat is set by default after entering Co-Op Mode and opening the chat list.
1. Optimizes the animation performance of some characters after being launched.
1. Optimizes the sound effects of some objects.
2. Adjusts the Japanese voice-over for some Story Quests and certain bosses.
3. Optimizes and adjusts the Korean voice-over for some characters and NPCs.
4. Optimizes the mechanism when idle voice-over is interrupted by the character's Elemental Skill.
1. Reduces combat difficulty for some opponents at World Level 3–6 (including "Oceanid," "Geo Hypostasis," "Cryo Hypostasis," "Maguu Kenki," "Thunder Manifestation," "Golden Wolflord," "Stormterror," and "Azhdaha").
2. When the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona are obtained, they will be wearing their Alternate Outfits by default.
3. In the "Test Run" events, the appearances of the characters Jean, Amber, Rosaria, and Mona will be adjusted to the Alternate Outfits.
4. Adjusts bitrate for cutscenes of previous Versions on mobile to 25,000 kbps to streamline client size.
5. Support for the Chroma feature on Razer devices is temporarily disabled due to game crashes. This feature will be restored as soon as the issue is resolved.
*For details on other bug fixes, please see the Version Update Details notice to be posted at 2022/05/31 07:00 (UTC+8).