Genshin Impact has had a pretty incredible few years behind it. With tonnes of new content, characters and more, there's always something to look forward to. Now that the Genshin Impact 2.7 Special Program has been revealed, here's what you should know about the livestream.
Latest - Livestream today
After plenty of buildup, the livestream finally starts today. Make sure to get in there to check it out for yourself.
We'll update you right here with all the biggest news as it happens.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream Start Time
The version 2.7 Livestream will go live on Friday, May 20, 2022, at 8 pm server time (Chinese Standard Time).
In other time zones this translates to:
- May 20, 2022, 8am EST
- May 20, 2022, 5am PT
- May 20, 2022, 1pm GMT
Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream starts on
Usually the Special Program lasts around 30 minutes, but we can expect it to extend a bit this time around so developers can explain the adjustments in schedule. During breaks, viewers will receive Genshin Impact promo codes suitable for 300 Primogems and some Ascension Materials.
These Promo Codes expire the same day as the livestream. Therefore, we recommend checking our version 2.7 Livestream coverage, where we will share the codes and the latest news just minutes after they are announced.
Where to Watch the Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream
The Version 2.7 Livestream is broadcasted on the Genshin Impact Twitch Channel. The Program is alternatively available in Simplified Chinese with English Subtitles.
Another option to catch the show live is via their TikTok account.
If players miss the live version, the Special Program will be available on the official YouTube Channel around 11am EST.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Livestream Content
The Version 2.7 main event allows players to test Yelan the new 5-star character in combat, which show how confident is Hoyoverse about her development.
We also have a second brand-new character, Kuki Shinobu, but she is most likely to show in the second half along with Arataki itto.
Genshin Impact 2.7 Banners
- Genshin Impact 2.7 will be the official debut of Yelan, Although she is not the only character in the first phase, Xiao is back for his second rerun.
- Arataki Itto completes the roster of 5-star characters.
- The first weapon Banner will feature the new 5-star sword: Aqua Simulacra and Primordial Jade Winged-Spear, a very strong line up.
- For the second weapon banner, we have two very niche weapons,
Redhorn Stonethresher and Memory of Dust.
- Fading Twilight, is the Free Weapon for this update. A 4-star bow, viable for most characters.
Events and Story
- Version 2.7 will bring back Xiao and the story about the Yakshas in the main event called Perilous Trails.
- Arataki Itto organized a music festival, we can expect the participation of a lot of our favorites characters playing some good tunes.
- Additionally, we can expect the first glimpse to the art-design of Sumeru, the Dendro nation.