Genshin Impact 2.7 is still on its way, though it has been postponed momentarily due to COVID Lockdown. In the meantime, some new leaks have revealed one of the original events scheduled for version 2.7.
Under the very long title, The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival, in this event, travelers will participate in a music festival organized by Arataki Itto.
Itto is planning to create a bigger celebration than the Irodori Festival and the Lantern Rite ceremony, but will he succeed?
The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival is expected to arrive along with the Genshin Impact 2.7 update.
The latest information indicates mid-June as the possible date of return for Version 2.7, and in the meantime, players will obtain Free Primogems weekly every week from May 11, 2022 to its launch.
The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival
We think the title is pretty explanatory. Arataki is organizing a music festival in which players will play drums along with other characters from Teyvat.
The Almighty Arataki Great and Glorious Drumalong Festival is a music-related event that Arataki Itto is organizing as a big celebration. Players will receive a new instrument, a tribal drum called: Arataki's Great and Glorious Drum.
The event will be divided into 7 stages with three different difficulties, Normal, Hard, and Pro. Stages will be unlocked daily during the first week of the event.
- First Stage: Time to Shine (Arataki Itto)
- Second Stage: Drifter Destiny (Kazuha)
- Third Stage: Devotion of the Keeper (Thoma)
- Four Stage: Let's Go. Crimson Knight (Klee)
- Fifth Stage: Rage Beneath the Mountains (Zhongli)
- Sixth Stage: Blossoms of Summer Nights (Yoimiya)
- Seventh Stage: Termination of Desires (Raiden Shogun)
Each stage will award players with different tiers of rewards. Practice each song to collect all items.
- New Instrument: Arataki's Great and Glorious Drum
- 420 Primogems
- 420K Mora
- Weapon Materials From Inazuma
- 12 Hero's Wit
- 12 Mystic Enhancement Ore