The Genshin Impact 2.7 update is entering its second phase, which means it's time for Kuki Shinobu to become a playable character and be joined by a new rerun of Arataki Itto in the next banner. Further, it's time for a new set of events led by A Muddy Bizarre Adventure, an upcoming combat challenge in The Chasm.
Here is everything you need to know about the first event of the second phase of Genshin Impact 2.7, A Muddy Bizarre Adventure, and when it finally begins.
A Muddy Bizarre Adventure Release Date & Start Time
A Muddy Bizarre Adventure will run from June 20, 2022, to July 4, 2022, kicking off at 10pm EST.
A Muddy Bizarre Adventure Starting Time
To participate in the event, Travelers must meet the following requirements.
- Adventure Rank 28 or above
- Unlock the Chasm Underground by Completing the World Quest: Surreptitious Seven-Star Seal Sundering.
- Obtain the Lumenstone Adjuvant in the World Quest "Chasm Spelunkers" and upgrade it to Level 2.
Genshin Impact 2.7: A Muddy Bizarre Adventure
The purple toxic mud in the Chasm: Underground Mines is affecting nearby enemies, making them stronger with more ATK and Defense.
With the help of a scholar from Sumeru and Pursina's Spikes, travelers need to clean as much mud as possible before it is too late.
- Pursina's Spikes were introduced during the version 2.2 event Shadow of Ancients in Tsurumi Island.
- These spikes clean the environment, but also attract enemies in the process.
- Players need to use the Lumenstone Adjuvant to reduce the effects on enemies and clear the mud.
- Players must also protect hot air balloons that transport Pursina's Spikes to other locations.
NOTE: The Lumenstone Adjuvant level is the same players currently have in the game. Travelers can also collect Lumenspar Stones to reduce the difficulty of the event.
The following rewards will be granted by completing the 5 stages of A Muddy Bizarre Adventure in Genshin Impact 2.7.
- 420 Primogems
- 4 Hero's Wit
- Liyue Talent Book Materials
- 21 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 180K Mora