The web event continues the events of the video clip, featuring a minigame where players need to assist Ayato during his work as the head of the Yashiro Commission.
Here's everything you can expect from the When Flowers Bloom web event and how to obtain its rewards.
When Flowers Bloom started on March 25th and will last until the end of Genshin Impact 2.5 on March 30th.
- Travelers need to be at least Adventure Rank 10 to participate in this event.
- Players need a Hoyoverse account to have access to the mini-game.
Playstation players can access the web event via the link in the mail in the in-game inbox. In addition, the Rewards will be sent to the in-game email as well.
Helping Ayato at work
When Flowers Bloom is a very short Web Mini-Game, you need to assist Ayato to finish his work, at the same time, help the little to grow until flowers bloom.
Cultivation and Care
- Water the Tree
- Trimm Leaves
- Soften the Soil.
- Every time you do three of these actions, the small tree will get a Growth Level.
After reaching the max lv. in Cultivation and Care, the next step is finishing with the to-do list.
- In the first phase, players need:
- Watch the trailer of the Ver. 2.6 Zephyr of the Violet Garden.
- Follow the TikTok profile of Genshin Impact.
- The second phase will require activating actions inside the mini-game.
- Head out to practice martial arts
- Ask Thoma to make tea.
- Have Kamisato Ayaka bring over official documentation for reviewing
After completing all the previous steps, the Bonsai will reach level 90 and have Flowers Blooming.
- Primogems 40
- Varunada Lazurite Fragment 3
- Mystic Enhancement Ore 2
- Mora 20,000