The first event of Genshin Impact 2.6, Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens, is coming soon! This event will put player's photography skills to the test for some nice rewards.
Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.6 Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens event.
Release Date & Time
Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens will run from April 1, 2022, at 10 am Server Time (Chinese Standard Time) to April 11, 2022.
Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens, Starting time
- Adventure Rank 30 or above
- The Archon Quest Ritou Escape Plan
- The World Quest "Snapshots"
Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens - Gameplay
Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens is a layback event where players will take a camera and become photographers for some days.
The event will start when players run into the NPC Azagiri. She is a famous illustrator from Inazuma, but she has a creative block. Paimon and Traveler will try to inspire her using their camera.
These are the rules of the Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens:
- Players need to complete the Quest Tutorial: Outside the Canvas, Inside the Lens.
- Two new photo-taking locations will be unlocked each day for the first seven days of the event.
- Go to the designated area and prepare before taking out your camera.
- Each Photography will include specific targets requested by Asagiri. For Example:
- A photo that was taken at a particular time
- Captures a character while using an ability
- A famous landmark should be included in it.
- When all the criteria are complete, the players can equip the Kamera and take the shots.
After taking a successful photograph, players can go to the event page and claim rewards.
NOTE: Players can continue using the Kamera to take pictures in the Photo-Taking Locations. However, the rewards can be obtained only once.
The following rewards will be granted by completing all the challenges:
- 420 Primogems
- 18 Hero's Wit
- 180,000 Mora
Completing the event will provide 1500 pts of the current Battle Pass, the Luxuriant Vibrance.