Genshin Impact 2.5 is just around the corner, which means there are more Primogems to earn through events and daily rewards! In case you are wondering if you will have enough Primogems to wish for your favorite characters, we've got you covered.
Here is our summary of all the available Primogems for the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.5 update and how you can get them.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Release Date & Banners
Genshin Impact 2.5 arrives on Wednesday, February 16, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. Server Time.
- February 15, 7:00 p.m. PDT
- February 15, 10:00 p.m. EST
- February 15, 3:00 a.m. GMT
The servers will go under maintenance for around 5 hours. Players will receive compensation for Primogems for this time.
Yae Miko banner will also launch on February 16, 2022. Raiden Shogun and Kokomi reruns will arrive later on March 9, 2022.
Ver 2.5 Primogems Calculation
These are the total of new Primogems that can earn during the entire duration of Genshin Impact 2.5. Of course, the number might vary based on exploration progress and player levels.
Completing commissions every day is a repetitive task. Well, you might think twice about skipping this part of the game as this is the primary source of F2P Primogems.
- Every patch runs for 42 days, and players can receive 60 Primogems for commissions per day.
- If you get your commissions each day, that amounts to 2520 Primogems.
- Blessing of the Welkin Moon is one of the best investments in terms of Primogems, providing 90 Primogems over 30 days for only $5
- 90 Primogems for all 42 days = 3780
Paimon's Bargain Shop
Stardust Exchange is a section of the Paimon Shop that refreshes every month, offering Material, 4-star characters, five intertwined Fates, and 5 Acquainted fates.
- Stardust is a currency given by wishing in the Standard Banner. We recommend spending them exclusively on fates.
- One Intertwined fate is equal to 160 Primogems. The store refreshes two times in a Patch.
- 5 Intertwined Fates = 800 Primogems - 1600 Primogems for 2 months.
- This adds up to 3200 Primogems if you count the Acquaint fates.
Genshin Impact 2.5 will introduce 4 new events, Three Realms Gateway Offering, Of Drink a Dreaming, Divine Ingenuity, Hyakunin Ikki Rerun, along with 2 Story Quests for Yae Miko and Baal.
- Each event gives an average of 420 Primogems.
- 4 events for 420 Primogems = 1680 Primogems (minimum)
- 2 new story quest = 360 Primogems
We will update this count as the official numbers in each event are announced.
New Update Giveaways and Compensation
Every new update includes a Livestream where miHoYo announces all the new content coming in the next version of the game. Besides the free Primogems players get from this livestream, servers also go down for maintenance for at least 5 hours before launching a new patch. miHoYo offers free primogems for any server downtime, and these can really stack up!
- The Livestream gives three promo codes with 100 Primogems each = 300 Primogems.
- 60 Primogems for each hour of maintenance = 300 Primogems
- Compensation for bug fixes during the previous patch = 300 Primogems.
New Map Exploration and New Achievements
These Primogems are probably the hardest to get. The event Three Realms Gateway will introduce new chests in a bizarre version of Enkanomiya. However, it is not sure if these new chests will include Primogems.
Based on the new achievements that will unlock during Genshin Impact 2.5.
We can speculate around 400 Primogems in World Exploration for the new version of Enkanomiya.
- New 5-star Character Test Run provides 20 Primogems
- Three characters for 20 Primogems = 60 Primogems
- Daily Hoyolab Login
- 80 Primogems.
- Web events
- miHoYo starts introducing web events for each phase. We can expect around 100-120 Primoges from all web events.
- The Battle Pass costs $7.50 and provides:
- 5 Acquaint Fates (800) + 4 Intertwined Fates (600) + 680 Primogems
The Spiral Abyss
In the case of the Spiral Abyss, the last 4 floors (9-12) provide 150 Primogems for full clearance each, and they refresh three times in each patch.
The Spiral Abyss is end-game content. Most people who can clear the 12th with ease are usually people who invest money in their accounts.
However, very focused accounts and veterans have shown capable of obtaining max rewards.
There are 1800 Primogems available for clearing the Spiral Abyss three times.
Total Primogems F2P and P2P
In the F2P calculation, we only consider Intertwined fates as other fates only work in Standard Banner.
|New Map Area||400|
|Maintenance / Livestream||900|
- The total final count for F2P Primogems in Genshin Impact 2.5 is roughly 7620 Primogems + 14 Acquaint Fates.
- This amounts to 9420 Primogems max if you clear all floors of Spiral Abyss with 3 stars.
- 9420 Primogems is equal to 59 wishes
|Blessing of the Welking Moon||3780|
|From Genesis crystals||600|
- The total of P2P in Genshin Impact Primogems with an investment of $17.5 per patch = 5860 Primogems
- The total amount of new Primogems in Genshim Impact 2.5 is 15280 Primogems, equal to 95 wishes.
These calculations are based only on new content, assuming that players clear all areas at 100%, complete all Quests, and finish all Character Missions and Hangouts.
How many Primogems are necessary to obtain Yae Miko?
Players wishing for the next banner will require a maximum of 14,400 Primogems for a 50% chance of getting Yae Miko, or 28800 for a 100% chance.
These numbers are based on a Pity Count of zero. Learn more about the Genshin Impact Pity System Here.