Genshin Impact 2.5 will be electrifying when the action return to Inazuma for another chapter in the Electro Archon saga, this time with Yae Miko as a playable character.
Everything indicates another Inazuma favorite will be back for re-runs, and players will also create their own Domains and learn a bit of Bartending along the way.
Here is everything we know about the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.5 events and their release schedule.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Banners
Genshin Impact 2.5 is arriving on February 16, 2022. The six-week cycle is divided into two parts.
Genshin Impact's 2.4 first phase banners will debut on February 16, 2022.
- Yae Miko is the only confirm new character coming to Genshin Impact 2.5
- There are rumors that Kokomi rerun is coming in Genshin Impact 2.5, considering she takes part in the main event.
- The first weapon banner will feature the new 5-star catalyst Kagura's Verity the signature weapon of Yae Miko.
The second phase banners most likely feature the rerun of Baal and Kazuha.
If this is the case we will see the return of the Polearm Engulfing Lighting in the second weapon Banner, players are rooting for the Primordial Jade as a second weapon.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Events
The upcoming patch is loaded with more story quests than previous patches, which will include very unique events like the possibility of creating our own combat content.
- Yae Miko's Story Quest: Divina Vulpes Chapter: Act I
- Raiden Shogun's Story Quest: Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II - Transient Dreams
Hangout Events VI Series
There is no information of Hangouts coming for Genshin Impact 2.5 just yet - but more may be revealed down the line!
New Bosses (Raiden Shogun)
- Event Duration: Permanent Event starting on February 16, 2021
- Raiden Shogun will be the next weekly boss when her Trance Domain in Narukami Island debut in Genshin Impact 2.5.
- Raiden Shogun will be the boss with the highest HP in the game, almost double more than La Signora.
- Raiden Shogun will have a blowing attack that will eliminate a character immediately.
Rewards: Raiden Shogun will drop High-Level Talent Materials.
Of Drink a Dreaming
Genshin impact 2.5 will introduce an event where players will go behind the bar of the Angel Share's to mix some beverages.
- The characters that will take part in this event are:
- Eula, Kaeya & Rosaria, Diluc, Lisa & Jean, Zhongli, Beidou & Ningguang, and Shenhe
- The right Beverages will unlock new dialogue lines for characters.
In this event, players will create their own domain and challenge other players to complete it.
- Players need to complete their self-designed domain before publishing it.
- Players can add trampolines, traps, element-applying platforms, wind fields, etc.
- Players can not choose mobs or enemies.
Rewards: Sanctifying Unction, Ascension Materials, Mora, Crown.
Hyakunin Ikki Rerun
- Hyakunin Ikki rerun: this event was released originally in Genshin Impact 2.1
- Hyakunin Ikki is a combat challenge where players combat mobs in teams of two.
- The character DMG will decrease the longer they stay in Battle.
- Players can use a big variety of Trial Characters.
Rewards: 420 Primogems, Talent Level Up, Hero's Wit, Mystic Enhancement Ore, Mora
Three Realms Gateway Offering
Mai event of Genshin Impact 2.5. The Three Realms Gateway Offering event takes place in a darkened realm Enkanomiya.
- Travelers need to look for Lightrealm Sigils inside chests and use a new gadget called Bokuso Box that will light certain areas.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi will take part in the story and some new NPC.
- The Catalyst Oathsworn Eye, the new 4-star Free Weapon is the main reward.
Rewards: Primogems, 4-star Free Catalyst, Ascension Material, Mora.
Latest - Spiral Abyss Genshin Impact 2.5
This time around, the Spiral Abyss is more challenging than ever. MiHoYo decided to increase the HP of enemies a ton.
Event Duration: February 16, 2022 - March 9, 2022
Requirements: Adventure Rank 20
These are the enemies that players will encounter on the last floor.
- Chamber 1 First Half - Enemies Lv. 95
- Thundercraven Rifthound
- Thundercraven Rifthound Whelp
- Chamber 1 Second Half - Enemies Lv. 95
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap Hatchling
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap Hatchling
- Chamber 2 First Half - Enemies Lv. 98
- Ruin Grader
- Chamber 2 Second Half - Enemies Lv.98
- Golden Wolflord
- Chamber 3 First Half - Enemies Lv. 100
- Shadowy Husk: Standard Bearer
- Shadowy Husk: Line Breaker
- Shadowy Husk: Defender
- Chamber 3 Second Half - Enemies Lv. 100
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap
- Bolteater Bathysmal Vishap
- Apparently, the Bathysmal Vishap will revive a bit time after. It is necessary to defeat them at the same time.
- Phase 1: Enemies taking electro-charged damage will gain a stack of debuff up to once every 1.2 seconds, up to a maximum of 4 stacks. Each stack reduces Electro RES by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Phase 2: When the active character's attacks hit an opponent affected by Electro, a shockwave is created at that opponent's position. Up to one shockwave every 2 seconds.
Rewards: High-Level Artifacts, Ascension Materials, and Primogems.
The information is based on leaks and data mining from the Beta version. The details are subject to change in the final version.
We will expand this article as more information is revealed.