Genshin Impact 2.5 will be here in less than a week. The Electro Element will color the patch with the story going back to Inazuma and banners for Yae Miko and Raiden Shogun.
Here is everything we know about the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.5 events and their release schedule.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Banners
Genshin Impact 2.5 is arriving on February 16, 2022. The six-week cycle is divided into two parts.
Genshin Impact's 2.4 first phase banners will debut on February 16, 2022.
- Yae Miko is the only confirm new character coming to Genshin Impact 2.5 and the only character banner in the first phase.
- The 4-star characters in the Yae Miko banner are:
- The first weapon banner will feature the new 5-star catalyst Kagura's Verity, the signature weapon of Yae Miko.
The second phase banners will include two reruns. Kokomi and Baal are coming back. Most likely is also the return of Kujou Sara.
If this is the case, we will see the return of the polearm Engulfing Lighting and the catalyst Everlasting Moonglow in the second weapon, Banner.
Genshin Impact 2.5 Events
The upcoming patch is loaded with more story quests than previous patches and unique new events to create domains.
- Yae Miko's Story Quest: Divina Vulpes Chapter: Act I
- Raiden Shogun's Story Quest: Imperatrix Umbrosa Chapter: Act II - Transient Dreams
Both story quests will be available from day one of Genshin Impact 2.5. Players need to complete Baal story Quest to unlock Yae's.
New Bosses (Raiden Shogun)
- Event Duration: Permanent Event starting on February 16, 2021
- Raiden Shogun will be the next weekly boss when her Trance Domain in Narukami Island debut in Genshin Impact 2.5.
- Raiden Shogun will be the boss with the highest HP, almost double more than La Signora.
- Raiden Shogun will have a blowing attack that will eliminate a character immediately.
Rewards: Raiden Shogun will drop High-Level Talent Materials.
Of Drink a Dreaming
Genshin impact 2.5 will introduce an event where players will go behind the bar of the Angel Share's to mix some non-alcoholic beverages.
- Players will require to follow recipes and sometimes improvise combining three ingredients to fulfill the requests of the dinners.
- The characters that will take part in this event are:
- Eula, Kaeya & Rosaria, Diluc, Lisa & Jean, Zhongli, Beidou & Ningguang, and Shenhe
- The suitable Beverages will unlock new dialogue lines for characters.
Rewards: Namecard, Talent Books, Weapon Ascension Materials, Mora, Weapon Ores, Character EXP material
In this event, players will create their own domain and challenge other players to complete it.
- The event resembles the game Super Mario Maker. Travelers create an obstacle domain that other players can get in and try to complete.
- Players need to complete their self-designed domain before publishing it.
- Players can add trampolines, traps, element-applying platforms, wind fields but no mobs and enemies.
Rewards: Primoges, Sanctifying Unction, Talent Books, Mora.
Hyakunin Ikki Rerun
This is the rerun of the Relay Combat event originally released in Genshin Impact 2.1
- The event will have teams of two battling mobs of enemies and switching to a different team after a short period of time.
- The character DMG and abilities will decrease the longer characters stay in Battle.
- Hyakunin Ikki 2.5 will have a new pool of trial characters: Ayaka, Yoimiya, Kazuha, Itto, Xiangling, and Razor
Rewards: Primogems, Talent Books, Weapon Materials, Mora, and Mystic Enhancement Ore.
Three Realms Gateway Offering
The main event of Genshin Impact 2.5. The Three Realms Gateway Offering will introduce a new type of event where the main goal is world exploration.
- The event will take players to a bizarre version of Enkanomia cover by a Fog.
- Travelers need to look for Lightrealm Sigils inside chests and use a new gadget called Bokuso Box that will light certain areas.
- Sangonomiya Kokomi will take part in the story and some new NPC.
- The Catalyst Oathsworn Eye, the new 4-star Free Weapon is the main reward and its refinement materials.
Rewards: Primogems, 4-star Free Catalyst, Refine Materials, Crown, Ascension Materials, Mora.
During a certain period, players will obtain double rewards from domains with Talent Books.
Spiral Abyss Genshin Impact 2.5
This time around, the Spiral Abyss is more challenging than ever. MiHoYo decided to increase the HP of enemies a ton.
Event Duration: February 16, 2022 - March 9, 2022
Requirements: Adventure Rank 20
These are the enemies that players will encounter on the last floor.
- Chamber 1 First Half - Enemies Lv. 95
- Thundercraven Rifthound
- Thundercraven Rifthound Whelp
- Chamber 1 Second Half - Enemies Lv. 95
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap
- Primordial Bathysmal Vishap Hatchling
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap Hatchling
- Chamber 2 First Half - Enemies Lv. 98
- Ruin Grader
- Chamber 2 Second Half - Enemies Lv.98
- Golden Wolflord
- Chamber 3 First Half - Enemies Lv. 100
- Shadowy Husk: Standard Bearer
- Shadowy Husk: Line Breaker
- Shadowy Husk: Defender
- Chamber 3 Second Half - Enemies Lv. 100
- Rimebiter Bathysmal Vishap
- Bolteater Bathysmal Vishap
- Apparently, the Bathysmal Vishap will revive a bit time after. It is necessary to defeat them at the same time.
- Phase 1: Enemies taking electro-charged damage will gain a stack of debuff up to once every 1.2 seconds, up to a maximum of 4 stacks. Each stack reduces Electro RES by 10% for 10 seconds.
- Phase 2: When the active character's attacks hit an opponent affected by Electro, a shockwave is created at that opponent's position. Up to one shockwave every 2 seconds.
Rewards: High-Level Artifacts, Ascension Materials, and Primogems.
The information is based on leaks and data mining from the Beta version. The details are subject to change in the final version.
We will expand this article as more information is revealed.